2022 Cannabis Cultivation Network: Picture of the year contest: Art, Cannabis, Life. OverGrow the World!

Hell yeah!!! OverGrow the World with Love!

2 Likes

Talk about a Happy Camper.
Thank You for the Sticker (s)

Thank You @Heliosphear, safe and sound

6 Likes

Current standing of the top 3 for three catagories.
I will announce the winners in 11 hours.

@MissinBissin Looks great, Your welcome and Thank you for letting me know it arrived.

8 Likes

Mock up of poster for winners.

I working on it so this isn’t the finished product, just an example with the pictures of the winners.

12 Likes

Im glad I was able to be a part of this! Thanks to everyone who voted for me and to all y’all! Much love

2 Likes

Happy New Year OverGrow! Thank you everyone for you participation in the contest and voting.

1st prize: 1 personalized tray with OverGrow sticker included in design provided by @bobgrows, 1 pack of sourbubble seeds with collectors card made by @CADMAN and provided by @DougDawson with OverGrow sticker Included. 1 pack Oaxacana x chocolate rain provided by @Papalag and 1 pack of Purple Elephant seeds from the purple mother provide by @V4vendetta

1st Place Winner ART: @Lady.Zandra63

1st Place Winner Cannabis: @Bobgrows

1st Place Winner Life: @Panamajock

2nd prize: 1 grow cup holder provided by @bobgrows with OG 2022 built in design, 1 pack of sourbubble seeds provided by @dougDawson with a OverGrow sticker included. 1 pack of Skunk 1 x black delato provided by @Papalag and 1 pack of SA Kwazulu × Purple Levitation provided by @V4vendetta

2nd Place Winner ART: @Shadey

2nd Place Winner Cannabis: @Hellablaked

2nd Place Winner Life: @Floyd

3rd prize: Your choice of 1 cannabis leaf shaped ashtray/bud tray provided by @buckaroobonsai with OverGrow sticker included. 1 pack of sour bubble seeds provided by @dougdawson with OverGrow sticker included. 1 pack of Oaxacana f2 provided by @Papalag and 1 pack of Moloka’i Kush × Molokai Frost provided by @V4vendetta

3rd Place Winner ART: @Hellablaked

3rd Place Winner Cannabis: @ShiskaberrySavior

3rd Place Winner Life: @SHSC-1

Winner of the Pot for Pot start kit: @Natea

Winner of the Pot for Pot Medium kit: @Pawsfodocaws

@Natea Medium OG sticker
@mota Medium OG sticker
@Jimdoors Medium OG sticker
@Floyd Medium OG sticker
@Ris Medium OG sticker
@LedZeppelin Medium OG sticker

Round 1 OG sticker chain winners
1 @Itslegalnow
2 @ColeLennon
3 @Gizmo
4 @BigMike55
5 @MoBilly

Round 2 OG sticker chain winners
1 @jamMAKEcan
2 @Tracker
3 @E5_Wilk
4 @Rhai88
5 @anonymous4289

Round 3 OG sticker chain winners
1 @sfzombie13
2 @baymare11
3 @Lady.Zandra63
4 @Carty
5 @DiggySoze

Round 4 OG sticker chain winners
1 @MonasticDank
2 @Somatek
3 @SensiBowl
4 @Shadey
5 @Kushking902
@amazongrow

Contestants:

@Pawsfodocaws @Papalag @olschool @DougDawson @sprinklememaynee@breadwinner @Itslegalnow @mota @Rabeats2093 @MissinBisson@CanuckistanPete @ShiskaberrySavior @Panamajock @middleman @BeeLady@Natea @E5_Wilk @Illicitmango @Gizmo @jamMAKEcan @baymare11@Boltcutter @Tracker @Kasper0909 @sfzombie13 @DrGonzo13 @Jimdoors@BigMike55 @g1900 @LedZeppelin @Cubesmith @Gonzo @medmanbrand@Carty @SHSC-1 @Ris @Floyd @BuddaBelly @Ilex.paraguariensis @Bobgrows@Shadey @Kushking902 @GregOG @Hellablaked @420noob @Rhai88@Lady.Zandra63 @Pigeonman @Pluckyevil @Bud_Weiser @Draig

$100 was raised for OverGrow
$100 was raised for World Central Kitchen
$100 was raised for Fuck Cancer

Special Thanks to: @LemonadeJoe @moderators @DougDawson @Bobgrows @buckaroobonsai @Papalag @V4vendetta

Thank you for being OG:
@The_rosinfarm @Eno @ganjajuana @Ttystikk @dgtxxx @Muleskinner@neogitus @STIGGY @riahgorf_1 @Buzzer777 @Meesh @Doulovebeef @ITokealot@lazylightning @slo-mo12 @Baltimore @BogSeeds @Jaybeezy23 @OGpharmer@Schmokey @Llimona @tobedetermined @Prince @cogitech @SeymourGreen@George @legalcanada @ReikoX @Calyxander @Swampthing @DankTank@Scissor-Hanz @Roux @Dee.S73 @Yarddog @toastyjakes @Ebud @Cobra50@Mongobongo @buddylove @LED_Seedz

21 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners. Thanks for a really cool event @Heliosphear :v:

7 Likes

I love my pot for pot!!! Thanks for this whole event @Heliosphear !!!

5 Likes

Thank you @Heliosphear for all your hard work putting this on.
Congratulations everyone! :v::green_heart:

6 Likes

@Heliosphear thanks and @DougDawson and all the others who made this possible … @V4vendetta @Papalag @Bobgrows @buckaroobonsai and all the others , thanks!!

7 Likes

Great event yet again Helio, :pray: thanks for everything you do! Congratulations to all of the winners and participants! @Hellablaked @ShiskaberrySavior @SHSC-1 , if you guys could screenshot the astray you’d like in post #1 and dm me the deets, we’ll get your prizes sent out. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Thanks to those involved in putting this together. Great idea with doing this.

9 Likes

This seemed like a little bit of a fun time. Congrats to all the winners. I should really get in on this in the next event!

5 Likes

Thank you @Heliosphear and everyone else involved in this.
And thank you OG community.

Fuc cancer!

4 Likes

Wow, what a lot of fun and excitement for all the participants! Great job winners, you all won some great prizes! And as always thanks @Heliosphear and all the donators!

3 Likes

Congrats to all the well deserved winners…and great work on, well, EVERYTHING you do @Heliosphear !!!

5 Likes

@Lady.Zandra63 and @Panamajock I will be finishing your trays with whatever you will like on them. Please DM me your information and your final details you would like on your tray.
@Floyd and @Hellablaked and @Shadey send me your details in a DM and I’ll get the cup holders to you.
Thank you everyone who participated! Congratulations to all the winners!

6 Likes

Congrats Bro

3 Likes

CONGRATS ALL Y’ALL AWESOMESAUCE PEEPS!!!

Hail and MANY A :metal: 's at you @Heliosphear for this RADNESS!

:hugs:

7 Likes

wow… 3rd place in the Life category… I’m truly grateful for the win!
Wasn’t sure how a hunting picture would go over these days and I was hesitant to post it at all. It just makes me feel that much more welcome here and my hunting and gathering self doesn’t have to hide under a rock haha
So thankyou to those who cast thier votes my way and a HUGE thankyou to those who made this fun event possible :wink: @Heliosphear , @Papalag , @DougDawson , @V4vendetta and @buckaroobonsai and we can’t forget @LemonadeJoe who has created a fantastic venue for us to all hang out at. Cheers!

12 Likes