2022 Cannabis Cultivation Network: Picture of the year contest: Art, Cannabis, Life. OverGrow the World!

Thanks for nomination of my Merry Christmas Turkish Hash Plant Santa pic. That was such a perfect Christmas tree structure.

Is bribery of members allowed?? Lol

Truly an honor to grow together here. :100::dove:

8 Likes

Awww yeahhhh

4 Likes

Dang I wish I wouldn’t seen this a month ago! In m trying to rebuild my seed collection after my wife and I lost most everything we ownes(including seeds and spores) to theives while we were broke down in our RV out of state… luckily some fabulous people on OVERGROW have been helping me replace the stuff that was lost… Akbeanbrains sent back 11packs that were returned to him while we were broke down… and didn’t even want the payment he had refunded last summer! Almost made me cry it was so moving… Oh well I’m glad to be a part of the pic of the year contest anyways… love this place!

If you wanna grow some random AKBean brains genetics with me and some other OGers check the thread:

Or send me a PM

…

EDIT

Btw when is the pic of the year poll going to be done and tallied? I can’t seem to find the answer

3 Likes

@Hellablaked here is your answer…

The contest is over on December 31st 2022 at 11:59 PM no more entries of any kind will be accepted after that date and time. Voting will begin January 3rd 2023 in 3 three separate threads for Art, Cannabis and Life. The voting will close January 17th 2023 at 11:59 EST/DMT. Every OG regardless of entry status will have the ability to vote once in each category.

5 Likes

Oops I posted the wrong reply to this thread, doh!!

4 Likes

Thanks @Heliosphear love the new gear from the pot for pot. Should be fun.!!! So wicked.!

new slap slapped

5 Likes

Hell yeah!!! OverGrow the World with Love!

2 Likes

Talk about a Happy Camper.
Thank You for the Sticker (s)

Thank You @Heliosphear, safe and sound

6 Likes

Current standing of the top 3 for three catagories.
I will announce the winners in 11 hours.

@MissinBissin Looks great, Your welcome and Thank you for letting me know it arrived.

8 Likes

Mock up of poster for winners.

I working on it so this isn’t the finished product, just an example with the pictures of the winners.

12 Likes

Im glad I was able to be a part of this! Thanks to everyone who voted for me and to all y’all! Much love

2 Likes

Happy New Year OverGrow! Thank you everyone for you participation in the contest and voting.

1st prize: 1 personalized tray with OverGrow sticker included in design provided by @bobgrows, 1 pack of sourbubble seeds with collectors card made by @CADMAN and provided by @DougDawson with OverGrow sticker Included. 1 pack Oaxacana x chocolate rain provided by @Papalag and 1 pack of Purple Elephant seeds from the purple mother provide by @V4vendetta

1st Place Winner ART: @Lady.Zandra63

1st Place Winner Cannabis: @Bobgrows

1st Place Winner Life: @Panamajock

2nd prize: 1 grow cup holder provided by @bobgrows with OG 2022 built in design, 1 pack of sourbubble seeds provided by @dougDawson with a OverGrow sticker included. 1 pack of Skunk 1 x black delato provided by @Papalag and 1 pack of SA Kwazulu × Purple Levitation provided by @V4vendetta

2nd Place Winner ART: @Shadey

2nd Place Winner Cannabis: @Hellablaked

2nd Place Winner Life: @Floyd

3rd prize: Your choice of 1 cannabis leaf shaped ashtray/bud tray provided by @buckaroobonsai with OverGrow sticker included. 1 pack of sour bubble seeds provided by @dougdawson with OverGrow sticker included. 1 pack of Oaxacana f2 provided by @Papalag and 1 pack of Moloka’i Kush × Molokai Frost provided by @V4vendetta

3rd Place Winner ART: @Hellablaked

3rd Place Winner Cannabis: @ShiskaberrySavior

3rd Place Winner Life: @SHSC-1

Winner of the Pot for Pot start kit: @Natea

Winner of the Pot for Pot Medium kit: @Pawsfodocaws

@Natea Medium OG sticker
@mota Medium OG sticker
@Jimdoors Medium OG sticker
@Floyd Medium OG sticker
@Ris Medium OG sticker
@LedZeppelin Medium OG sticker

Round 1 OG sticker chain winners
1 @Itslegalnow
2 @ColeLennon
3 @Gizmo
4 @BigMike55
5 @MoBilly

Round 2 OG sticker chain winners
1 @jamMAKEcan
2 @Tracker
3 @E5_Wilk
4 @Rhai88
5 @anonymous4289

Round 3 OG sticker chain winners
1 @sfzombie13
2 @baymare11
3 @Lady.Zandra63
4 @Carty
5 @DiggySoze

Round 4 OG sticker chain winners
1 @MonasticDank
2 @Somatek
3 @SensiBowl
4 @Shadey
5 @Kushking902
@amazongrow

Contestants:

@Pawsfodocaws @Papalag @olschool @DougDawson @sprinklememaynee@breadwinner @Itslegalnow @mota @Rabeats2093 @MissinBisson@CanuckistanPete @ShiskaberrySavior @Panamajock @middleman @BeeLady@Natea @E5_Wilk @Illicitmango @Gizmo @jamMAKEcan @baymare11@Boltcutter @Tracker @Kasper0909 @sfzombie13 @DrGonzo13 @Jimdoors@BigMike55 @g1900 @LedZeppelin @Cubesmith @Gonzo @medmanbrand@Carty @SHSC-1 @Ris @Floyd @BuddaBelly @Ilex.paraguariensis @Bobgrows@Shadey @Kushking902 @GregOG @Hellablaked @420noob @Rhai88@Lady.Zandra63 @Pigeonman @Pluckyevil @Bud_Weiser @Draig

$100 was raised for OverGrow
$100 was raised for World Central Kitchen
$100 was raised for Fuck Cancer

Special Thanks to: @LemonadeJoe @moderators @DougDawson @Bobgrows @buckaroobonsai @Papalag @V4vendetta

Thank you for being OG:
@The_rosinfarm @Eno @ganjajuana @Ttystikk @dgtxxx @Muleskinner@neogitus @STIGGY @riahgorf_1 @Buzzer777 @Meesh @Doulovebeef @ITokealot@lazylightning @slo-mo12 @Baltimore @BogSeeds @Jaybeezy23 @OGpharmer@Schmokey @Llimona @tobedetermined @Prince @cogitech @SeymourGreen@George @legalcanada @ReikoX @Calyxander @Swampthing @DankTank@Scissor-Hanz @Roux @Dee.S73 @Yarddog @toastyjakes @Ebud @Cobra50@Mongobongo @buddylove @LED_Seedz

21 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners. Thanks for a really cool event @Heliosphear :v:

7 Likes

I love my pot for pot!!! Thanks for this whole event @Heliosphear !!!

5 Likes

Thank you @Heliosphear for all your hard work putting this on.
Congratulations everyone! :v::green_heart:

6 Likes

@Heliosphear thanks and @DougDawson and all the others who made this possible … @V4vendetta @Papalag @Bobgrows @buckaroobonsai and all the others , thanks!!

7 Likes

Great event yet again Helio, :pray: thanks for everything you do! Congratulations to all of the winners and participants! @Hellablaked @ShiskaberrySavior @SHSC-1 , if you guys could screenshot the astray you’d like in post #1 and dm me the deets, we’ll get your prizes sent out. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Thanks to those involved in putting this together. Great idea with doing this.

9 Likes

This seemed like a little bit of a fun time. Congrats to all the winners. I should really get in on this in the next event!

5 Likes

Thank you @Heliosphear and everyone else involved in this.
And thank you OG community.

Fuc cancer!

4 Likes