2023 Canadian Secret Santa Wiki CLOSED

Someone sent you a stoned cat? :cat:

6 Likes

We are all stoned cats on OG. :crazy_face: :cat2: :smile_cat:

6 Likes

That’s a serious Xmas gift looks like lots of tasty treats to test out.

6 Likes

Socks! Awesome :ok_hand:

Yes, lot’s of good stuff there. :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

LMAO. 10 Characters
Out of likes for 7 more hours.

4 Likes

Looks like a different sized version stem or whatever you want to call it for say smaller papers if one was using it to roll cones easier, mind you a hollow end would tend to pack weed in it when used as a poker :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I’m so happy to see everyone getting packages :package: so early :hugs: :raised_hands: I’m waiting on mine to arrive myself and I’m sure lots of others are too. Can’t wait, the excitement is real.

13 Likes

Thank you for everything good sir. :pray:

4 Likes

I know Ed the sock and his wife… his wife is rather over-the-top in a toxic way and he kinda fell in line with her dictations… really sad tbh because their siblings (Ed’s brother, and Ed’s wife’s sister) are both the exact opposite and are amazing people and also married to each other with all their kids so it’s like a modern Brady Bunch and they are all rather hilarious in the most amazing way possible! (Real names not used because privacy yo!)

That story aside my gift left this AM to the Province of Oil-sands!!!

:v:

10 Likes

I always got a laugh from late night Ed the Sock. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

8 Likes

Santa has been generous AF this year. Finally finished my package today but ran out of time to make it to the post office. Will head out over the wknd! Wooooooooooo

9 Likes

I can confirm that as well. :sunglasses:

Thank you so much my OG Santa!
:green_heart: :canada:

18 Likes

Very nice!

4 Likes

Smoking some of that north pole nug…that Chris cringle kush…the crystally Christmas cabbage…thanks again, Santa!

21 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson package was dropped off today when i was out doing errands with the lady and kid, got home and the lady was like “thats a big box for secret santa” i was like yeah it is kinda perplexed, unpacked our groceries and other stuff got started on a late late lunch and took care of the little one then got around to opening it.

Definitely said “well i wasn’t expecting that” and lady said “well thats the biggest thing you’ve gotten from one of your penpals” that being the refurbished tablet, kinda a shock though remembered you had given out and offered some to people in the community in the past so it wasn’t a total mystery for me, it will get put to some use.

As for the seeds you know they will get used and likely replicated, and papers and such will be consumed, funny thing is i was looking at mini lighters not 20mins before i got home, but didn’t grab any as i didn’t need a 4 pack so that was a bonus.

As for your package kinda figured you would guess who it was one with me leaving my name for sender address, but really i didn’t think that the custom shorter stem for that “cone artist” would be the more obvious give away, you know blue resin 3d printed object in the same stuff as the pucks i sent you :man_facepalming: which i threw in as a last thing as i had a second untouched one kicking around.

Thanks again.

19 Likes

I am glad you like it @Mr.Sparkle , I really appreciated your gifts as well. I don’t think you ever sent me any pucks other than with seeds in them but those are the best pucks :wink:

8 Likes

Also got my other secret Santa package yesterday. Some great stuff in there from seeds to munchies. Also some cool socks, some great edibles and a nice rolling tray. Many thanks Santa.

16 Likes

Mine went out this morning! Santa’s sleigh and the reindeer are turning on the super boosters to get this package delivered to one of my west coast OG’ers ASAP!

Hold on to your butts!!! HOOO HO HOOOOOO

10 Likes

Thank you Santa :slight_smile: lots of goodies I’ll put to good use.

14 Likes

Package landed. Thanks Santa. Going to give a peek tomorrow.

delivered-package-delivered

9 Likes