2023 Canadian Secret Santa Wiki CLOSED

What’s happening? I don’t mind getting called out . Just need to know what you’re referring to. Only tickets I know about are speeding and seat belt ones are costly .

5 Likes

he found a little green raffle ticket in his package and is trying to find out it;s meaning… thinking you might know (if you sent his package that is hehhe)
It’s a christmas raffle ticket connundrum! :rofl:

5 Likes

No wasn’t me that sent the ticket . Lol

4 Likes

someone in Ontario has a package waiting for them. Tracking shows it was availlable for pick up yesterday.
Nothing in my neck of the woods yet , I’ll check again friday. :wink:

8 Likes

If you live in a Groovy Forest, your package is ready for pick up!!! HOOOOHOHOOOOOO

7 Likes

Nothing yet for me :-1:

2 Likes

same here been checking my mail every day

4 Likes

Still waiting for mine as well. Hope not too many people are waiting to receive still. It’s so close to Christmas the mail persons are likely super busy.

8 Likes

Woohoo! Mine was waiting for me when I got home yesterday. Nothing better to see after getting laid over due to weather in Montreal.

Seems the postman even wrapped it up nicely for me as well :rofl:

F6E6D2AA-533E-4F34-8154-FE3C5CB9E322_4_5005_c 340A3A5F-FF52-4294-B9EA-7BABCF3579EC_4_5005_c

21 Likes

Not much beats this. LOL

7 Likes

The one I sent has been sitting waiting for pickup for a few days now… hopefully the address I was sent was correct hehehe
The one I was sent is waiting for pick up :wink: Looks like I have a drive to do today!!

11 Likes

Postman approved!

7 Likes

This thread makes me happy. I need that today. Its nice to see the community come together. I took this year off but will be joining next year for sure.

10 Likes

Absolutely mind blowing! Got home from 3 weeks at work to a package wrapped in duct tape. Thank you very much Santa, it’s more than I ever could have expected.

The generosity of this place is out of this world. Thank you for putting the time into this and sharing as much as you did.

17 Likes

tHE ORANGE BOX!!! YASS!!!

10 Likes

My package is late leaving because I was away but thanks to priority shipping it’s scheduled to be delivered on Friday :grin:

8 Likes

Package arrived! I’m very grateful of this deadly community here and cant wait to test out these treats ,also I wanted to wish everyone a merry Christmas . :christmas_tree: :metal:

14 Likes

I don’t have a clue who sent this but I’m blown away. The kindness that was shown is beyond anything I expected. I don’t think I’ve had a gift like this ever. I feel blessed… and thanks from the bottom of my heart you really had me amazed. Bless whoever sent this I got excited and had to open the mini mouth piece it’s to cool. Thanks again and I hope you have a merry Christmas :christmas_tree:. :heart::heart::facepunch::facepunch:

21 Likes

im exited to receive mine curiosity is getting to me
hope my receiver is happy with my gift, havent seen it posted but its been delivered tracking said

4 Likes

Fun Times!!! Got my package yesterday , thanx a heap secret santa hehehe :wink:
Lots of cones to fill for when the family comes up ice fishin. A real nice big zig zag tin rolling tray will come in very handy. Gummies and THC cream… I might share the gummies with my nephew but that cream… I really do have a use for that!! awesome.
The bud is top shelf and the bubble hash… wow I woulda been happy with just that.
Some killer beans as well as some grove bags and it took me a bit to figure out what the white fabric pockets were for but then it came to me… they must be those fabric bags I see a few people using for starting seeds and clones in and I have been real curious about trying those.
Secret Santa, thankyou very much, I’m a happy stoner right now :wink:
Merry Christmas everyone!!

17 Likes