2023 Canadian Secret Santa Wiki CLOSED

I bet that’s from the same person who sent me an amazing package one year… If it is that cream is wondrous. It really helped my pops when he threw out his back.

I remember the first year I did secret Santa here I thought I put together an amazing package with smoke seeds, a few gadgets… Then I got mine in the mail and realized I got thoroughly outdone. I know it’s not about what’s in the package but I am always amazed at the generosity here.

6 Likes

Imagine living in a country where the postal service not only apologizes for, but wraps a gift for you because it smells:

Wow.

15 Likes

Hahaha right?!

“YOUR PACKAGE STINKS LIKE WEED…So I taped it up for you. Here you go! Merry Christmas!”

So Canadian it hurts!

Man I love this country…

GOT MINE TODAY TOO!! Blown away!! Will post pics asap.

12 Likes

ITS A CHRISTMAS EXTRAVAGANZA UP IN THIS BITCH!!!

3 epic jars of dank, seeds seeds and more seeds (like some seriously EPIC packs!!!), a GLG t shirt, a crazy weed card game I can’t wait to play with the homies at the cottage, the best weed fridge magnet ever!!, rollies, a dope jar, JUNIOR MINTS!! (haha I appreciate that you covered all the bases and bought both varieties!), so much great chocolate and a neat little wooden stash box!!

THANKS SO MUCH SECRET SANTA from the Groovy Forrest! :wink: :slightly_smiling_face: :canada:

Just reading about this Strawberry Hill Seed Co! Awesome stuff. Feeling blessed over here!

19 Likes

Grass, very nice :+1: :ok_hand:

5 Likes

HOLDDD ON A SECOND HERE…

IMG_2823

“SHSC-1” = Strawberry Hill Seed Co

:hushed: :astonished:

Legendary. So excited to grow that Coastal Blueberry!!! All of them bud… absolutely stoked.

12 Likes

Nice package! Lots of stuff to enjoy :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Coastal Blueberry is also on my list of seeds to pick up for next year’s outdoor grow. :sun_with_face:

6 Likes

Lol…just figured that out? :wink: :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

DO IT! It’s an awesome strain.

6 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :face_vomiting: :rofl: :helicopter:

5 Likes

You and me too growmie! Blocks apart again!!! :rofl:

6 Likes

lol wonder why it smells ? That’s quite the hall you got.

6 Likes

Love Canada post lmfao :rofl: :joy: :crazy_face:

10 Likes

Hey :wave: THANK you so SO much my secret santa! We appreciate :pray: everything is fantastic :raised_hands: :pray: :heart:

So excited to see hot chocolate THC and the Diamonds :gem: ohh my… yummy.

Thank you everyone, Ever OG’ER who’s had a hand in making someone else’s Christmas AMAZING :clap: :wink: :grinning: :heart: :heart_eyes: :raised_hands: I appreciate every single one of you for making this years Secret Santa a BIG BIG SUCCESS :raised_hands: :wink:

MERRY CHRISTMAS OG’ERS :santa: :christmas_tree: :heart:

17 Likes

Thank you @CADMAN
This was my 1st Secret Santa and won’t be my last. It was so much fun!
Your work organizing this, and getting addresses out to everyone is much appreciated. :v:

8 Likes

Oh awesome stuff there the hot chocolate sounds real killer nice let me know what you think about the fatso x grape stomper og have a pack or two of those in the vault

7 Likes

Definitely will, it soinds yummy… Wifey got the hot chocolate and rest of us get regular hot chocolate lol

4 Likes

Thank you Santa, you know me so well! This was a lot of fun, big thanks to everyone who helped organize it.

15 Likes

The fruit nut bars are very food :yum: :ok_hand:

6 Likes