2023 Canadian Secret Santa Wiki CLOSED

Doug, you’re just a good Dude. Made me smile reading that. Thank you.

11 Likes

Found it! Lol

11 Likes

As a US member, can I just be one of Dougs secret santas without getting anything back? If anyone deserves an extra treat its him

9 Likes

@CADMAN So I have the same situation as last year lol. I leave for work on the 28th of November and get home December 20th. Is it ok to ship when I get home on the 20th? I will express ship so it’s there for the big day :grin:

7 Likes

It’s Secret Santa, no judgement…join in on the fun. That’s what its all about.

7 Likes

Just a suggestion here, but instead of pairing members up, just make it random. Just pick a number for each member.
Example, I draw you, you draw @CanuckistanPete, he draws @DougDawson, mixes it up a little better and it doesn’t matter if you have an odd or even number of members join.

11 Likes

HO HO HOOOOOOO!!! I love this event!!!

6 Likes

ill either do a shitty job at wraping (not intentional i promise ill put all the care i can to avoid this) or get someone with two hands and supervise the wraping to my specs

6 Likes

FART JARS AT THE READY FOR POST!!!
(Yes OGbot, this is a complete sentence :man_facepalming: )
:+1:

8 Likes

This is a good idea…makes it more “secret”.

4 Likes

Awesome! I missed this the last 2 years! I’m stoked to give out some EPIC goodies! I love this stuff! Oh man I’ve got some amazing ideas!

6 Likes

I will add them to my collection.

7 Likes

Looking forward to this!! I was thinking I would be having to sit out given I will be away alot of December, but the shipping date of the 2nd makes sure I can get mine out before i leave on the 9th.

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you @chronix I’ve added it to the main post for all to find.

5 Likes

@204medismoke Excatlty… Brother, if you sent a handmade drawing or even a single rolling paper with some oil on it, in the envelope via snail mail.

You are just as valuable as anyone else, and I sincerely appreciate your efforts & that you cared enough about someone else to help make their day better in some way.

8 Likes

Make it personal, Brother

5 Likes

Thanks for the support.
Remember that canada post has 3 different size boxes that mail out at a set price up to an allotted weight. Best way to go, IMO.

I think I will start putting things together in a box, right away. It’s fun taking my time, putting special little things together and then going through it, thinking, each item should bring a smile to someone’s face.

13 Likes

10 Likes

BAHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

5 Likes

Mine said from Secret Santa and I told the lady at the post office that’s what it said before she even went to get it and she still didn’t want to give it to me. I certainly had issues but finally got it. When she did finally give it to me and I looked at the box it said right on the box that it didn’t have to be signed for.

6 Likes