2023 Canadian Secret Santa Wiki CLOSED

My post office let’s anyone from the household pick up and sign for stuff. :man_shrugging: No wonder why people hate Canada Post with those stories. Only issue I’ve ever had was they changed our postal code, and after awhile they forced me to change my license to match.

6 Likes

This is a good idea :bulb: that’s what I do, I just use the name secret santa for the recipients name.

5 Likes

This is where my screen name comes in handy :wink:

9 Likes

I hope there’s a usa santa again this year… It was exciting for me last year… Do u know if there’s a usa 1.:thinking:.

4 Likes

I’m still laughing about that fart jars comment… like all night it just keeps popping into my head and I’ll snicker… great stuff.

5 Likes

I think there will be . Someone should speak up if there is .

4 Likes

I found it… Its by @nefrella … Thanks…

5 Likes

How exactly does this work for anyone that’s never done this before?
never mind my stoned lazy fart jar smellin ass re read the 1st post :seedling:

7 Likes

Awesome, first time for me but I have lots of good stuff to gift ! :gift:

3 Likes

We got 25 people so far, let’s keep this going.

I’m tagging everyone who participated last year!

@Cadman @Budderton @DougDawson @Neogitus @Neb @Calix @Barefrog
@MonasticDank @Kyumonryu @Pigeonman @Fitzera @cannaloop @Andrane @sprinklememaynee @Kushking902 @Cannasaurusrex @Yetigrows @THCeed @CanuckistanPete @ShiskaberrySavior @TopicalWave @Temp @royal @jessethestoner @DonGnosis @Hemlockgrows @NorthNorthNugs @Merakiseeds @Kushking902 @SHSC-1 @madouesse @taiga

12 Likes

Updated the main post for relevant info regarding shipping.

5 Likes

On the package I write Secret Santa with the persons address that I am sending to?
The post office is OK with this?
Return address?

6 Likes

@Tuned , yeah I’m not worried about it. I’ll be using my CanPost account so anyone that can put 1+1 together should be able to figure out who the box would be coming from!

:rofl: :+1:

9 Likes

I’m on my phone and may have accidentally pushed a button in the wiki…it doesn’t look like I messed anything up, but just a heads-up.

Really excited for this!!! Will be fun!

6 Likes

I’ve never had issues with “Secret Santa Recipient” as the persons name. I just use my normal return address and it’s all good.

Does anyone or everyone want the names of the Secret Santa? Kinda killing the point of " Secret " for the purpose of no issues mailing them out?

7 Likes

Secret santa could also be interpreted as “Its a secret who we are sending to until it’s not!”

:rofl:

7 Likes

AKA: “A Seasonally Timed Non-Secret OG Gift Giving Event”!

8 Likes

Keeping it secret is cool. I wanted to know what to do from others who have mailed like this before.
Canada Post is easily confused.

3 Likes

I think left the name blank last time and it was hunky dory… This was a non-issue last year. I don’t even think anyone brought up names at all. It’ll all work out! Especially if you get one of those pre-paid mailers. Those are great for this thing.

5 Likes

The people have spoke! NO NAMES FOR ANYONE! MERRY SECRET SANTA CHRISTMAS.

5 Likes