2023 Canadian Secret Santa Wiki CLOSED

There is no way I am getting my stuff shipped by tomorrow. It will go out next week and still will be to the recipient with lots of time to spare.

11 Likes

I had the same issue. LOL
I wasted the envelope and got a new one and repacked my stuff a little better.
Got the tracking stuff too. :slightly_smiling_face: :v:

5 Likes

Same here I need to make time to do a bit of shopping but mine will head out this week express post so it will make it by the time Santa takes to the sky.

6 Likes

You all need to buy these. They are awesome.

4 Likes

Doug I did buy those!
But for some packs I was mailing out, they didn’t work. :joy_cat:
I had to repack certain sealed items, into a freezer zip lock bag.
Your pack is a bit different though my friend.

8 Likes

Wow, you really shipping some dank. I find they work great but they are no match for @chronix . That’s actually awesome. giphy-exploding d8JBdDJ

7 Likes

Stinky stuff goes through Canada Post no problem…ask Doug. :laughing:

I had a delayed item as well…mine will go out Monday and is staying in the province so it should get there by the end of the week.

5 Likes

If you use the counter and the person sniffs the envelope - it will not likely arrive…lol

6 Likes

I am more worried about the truck driver. Lol

1 Like

Save your 3 bucks on the smell proof bag and just vacuum seal your stinky stuff works much better.

4 Likes

So spend $300 on a vacuum sealer? LOL

3 Likes

So useful.

1 Like

I suppose never thought of that lol . :laughing:
There’s always a neighbor or family member you could borrow one from . Hell I’ve got 3 of them value village or a second hand store usually has them cheap .
I’d be lost without one it would be like trying to grow weed without a light.

6 Likes

Even just for weed.

3 Likes

Or just open one of those fart jars people have been talking about sending, into the bag of goodies.

2 Likes

I could of used that to keep my box from smelling so gooood.
Lady at the counter: That box smells.
Me: Better than a turkey dinner.

5 Likes

Hola Gang

I put a full baggies of
dry habanero peppers

Dog love them

Bare

7 Likes

Last year, I brought 1 of them in to the post office and they lady looks at me and says that smells. I agreed with her and she says to another worker that walks in, what do we do with that? The worker says to buy a bubble mailer like that and put it in there. The lady says it’s already in one of them. Time to get the supervisor she says. By now I am like WTF am I doing. The supervisor comes out and says put in one of another bag type, tape and send it. Lol. wHEW.

11 Likes

So…no cavity search? :grin:

2 Likes

Center of attention, in the middle of a busy post office, with a really stinky bag, that might have or not, been a little over the limit. I was thinking that I was next.

4 Likes