2023 Canadian Secret Santa Wiki CLOSED

every secret santa I’ve sent is WAY over the limit :rofl:

If it wasn’t so cold I’d send plants! I used 1 of my free shipping tuesdays this past October to ship a few clones to a friend :rofl:

5 Likes

I was being facetious when I said maybe a little.

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Man, I was shitting my pants, when she said better call in the supervisor.

2 Likes

@THCeed when they turn to go get the supervisor:

2 Likes

I frigged up and missed out.
Was working alot this November and my
Partner had surgery eaRly last week then we both caught covid the next day. Still recovering/sick as eff.

Till next year. Looks like I may have not had a partner if I got in late!!

LOL

Merry gad dam Cadman Secret Santa 2023 all!

2 Likes

Walmart @ $150 top with bags?

Still a bit yea.

My bro broke mine…gave me $100…I ain’t buying another lol

2 Likes

You don’t need a partner, an uneven number of members can play just as easy as an even number. In fact it’s probably better that you don’t get the same person to send your gift to as you receive from, in my opinion it’s way better to mix it all up. I don’t really want to be giving a gift to the same person I’m receiving one from, that doesn’t seem right.
That was the only thing, last year, that bothered me.

2 Likes

Yea! That happened the last two years.

I didn’t mind. It eliminated guess work haha

I understand I don’t need a partner but only catching up with thread today. I read a post saying 2 more to beat last year’s record@@

I feel bad not participating now be cause I got spoiled with O.G. love past two years ! LOL will deny of any teeny tiny rolling papers being included

3 Likes

Couldn’t help myself.

On its way tomorrow.

11 Likes

Received a package today. Thanks Secret Santa. Pics will come later. :v:

12 Likes

Later around Christmas, Or should I stay awake? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Later towards Christmas bud.

8 Likes

Merry Xmas to my sender. You generous gift is sincerely appreciated and would take the edge off the holidays nicely! Yours will be in the post this week and hope to brighten your holidays as you did mine.

8 Likes

I got home today and my wife had opened mine …so here it is…thanks Secret Santa!

17 Likes

I just updated a few members about sending them my side of the trades and Mrs. Pigeon walks in with a box from Alberta! :rofl: :+1:

Thanks Secret Santa! I’m gonna put it under the Pagan Shrub until Yule!

(UNLESS I NEED TO OPEN IT NOW as there was one year I got the head’s up from Santa that something in the box needed to be stored better than in a box, under a tree, on the floor. :rofl: )

Edit: I just got a second parcel handed to me by the missus which is in part what I ordered for MY part of secret santa! This is helarious! I need to start putting everything together now :rofl:

7 Likes

Wow, nice package. I will say my secret Santa gifts will not be including weed unfortunately. Being on my 5th seed run in a row for OG has put my stash in a precarious position and what I do have on the shelf I would not want to send out to folks as it’s pretty old. I am finally doing a bud run while I do my latest seed run so I will try to do better next year. Still, I think my gifts will be well received.

11 Likes

Doug, you make it Christmas every single day on here. I don’t know what strain it is, but it’s pretty good. I figured if my wife was going to open it (way early) then I could break the seal, ever so slightly, on the Grove Bag and have a taste.

And if you ever need smoke…PM me. I’ll gladly send you a care package anytime. Maybe even in a smell proof bag! :grin:

14 Likes

Thanks brother, I appreciate it. I am currently running some Blue Kush, Pankakz, and Paonia Purple Paralyzer so will be filling some jars at some point in the future. I decided to set up a 4x4 in my basement to start growing some bud while I continue my seed making addiction, lol. Now I just got to grow it, dry it and cure it. Then I will be all set, lol.

10 Likes

I also might have a pound or 10, to share as well with you. You Raggae.

10 Likes