2023 Canadian Spring Box updates

Unfortunately, that’s not really possible. The signups for all the runs going into the spring box are all filled and closed. There will be plenty out there when the boxes go out for you to trade with folks. Watch for signups on future runs, and you will be able to get in on the fall box.

8 Likes

Right, I’m interested in joining the future runs. Cheers!

3 Likes

Just keep an eye on the #breeders-lab:seed-runs-co-op section for new runs to go up. There will always be new ones coming for the twice a year boxes.

9 Likes

Just a quick update to all you great Canadians who grew seeds for the spring , they were presented to US customs yesterday and released today so it looks like smooth sailing from here. I must admit that was the most worrisome part so glad it’s over with :v:

18 Likes

Woooo!!! And guess when u want us to start reaching out for payments?

4 Likes

As soon as I receive the strains from the USA I will start reaching out to folks. I dont have a timeline on that but will update as soon as I do bud.

11 Likes

Yes at your leisure of course

5 Likes

YYYEEEAAAHHH!!!

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

4 Likes

Hey there fellow Canucks, got no updates for you yet. Just waiting on the couple of strains coming from the USA and then we will get things rolling. I will keep you posted but it won’t be long now.

11 Likes

I was just inquiring about a strain today…thanks Doug!

3 Likes

Inquiring about a strain @CanuckistanPete? What do you need to know bud?

3 Likes

Oh I was just asking Basementbeans if the TigerBerry made the spring box. He was giving a pack away today and I originally signed up, then asked if it was coming in the spring box cause it had been delayed from the fall. It is, so I bowed out of the giveaway.

4 Likes

Ok, cool. I do have those ready to go. Also Alien Apparition, Blue Kush, Jalisco, Cobra Lips and Romulan.

8 Likes

really looking forward to the spring box… thankyou @DougDawson for the updates :wink:

5 Likes

No worries. I like to keep you all informed :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Me too, and I’ve updated people who’s seeds I’m growing, but I never did with you. Had all 3 Sour Bubble go male, so the good news is I’ll be growing that one again. Then I had all 3 Port Wine Cheese I started from Treetops be fems. They sure are nice plants though (SB)

Anyone hear from @Treetops lately? I’ve tagged him a few times and nothing.

2 Likes

i think im in the alien apparition co op i think i am going to pollinate a godfather og i will be getting from a friend that was some pretty potent smoke. make a alien father og :smiley:

3 Likes

Doug I don’t know if you saw in group. You box is just waiting for shipping info so I can mail out Monday

4 Likes

PM sent, thanks Melody.

3 Likes

That’s a bummer man. They sure were nice plants so yeah, I think you would be doing yourself a favor growing them again. I got more if you need them bud.

2 Likes