2023 "Field of Dreams"

Slept better than average. Not sure if it was the IBG I vaped, the candies I ate, the stress relief of having most of the harvest already in the “cooler of destiny.” Regardless, I feel great today.

I’ll definately try one of those shades next season. Hopefully with mosquito netting everywhere.

You’ve been even busier than I am @MissinBissin! I got a height measurement pushing colas vertical. We’re almost exactly 10ft above the ground including the pot. It looks so much bigger than that…

was in the pool

Had some time to give Panalawi some TLC this morning. Some yellow leaf plucking and a little feed. Insect frass ferment, GG Monosilicic and Terp Tea Bloom. Spun her about 180 degrees so she’s getting some sun on the opposite side as normal. Arranged to have a neighbor come over and water her while I’m out-of-town. I’ll “pay her in kind”, as the saying goes but more literally this time :rofl:

Here she is:

Some budshots. Still throwing some white pistils. Smelling lovely citrus/spices. Spicy lemon with some wood. I’m not good at writing about scents - but it smells amazing and energetic.

Weather is looking decent for end-of-season.

I’m guessing chop will be in 2-3 weeks.

Cheers, have a great day wish I could share my candies with everyone.

11 Likes