2023 "Field of Dreams"

@MissinBissin we’re running about 11 hours of daylight now

Just got back inside from trimming. Speeding through that as I gain proficiency with the bowl trimmer. Scissors + the bowl trimmer is resulting in dramatic production increase. Dry cabinet is empty. Cooler is full.

Got another 1.5oz of late-cut 907. I think that’ll be my favorite cut. The last harvest of the IBG only yielded about 0.5oz.

14.5oz of dried Panalawi. This reduces my stress harvesting the rest of the plant before frost. It’s a busy weekend with spouse out of the house for the next two days, but I’m watching our little one so can’t do as much as I otherwise would. Tomorrow is hectic with family stuff so today we’ll probably carve pumpkins. I’ll cut down the rest of Panalawi before everyone wakes up tomorrow morning IF it works out but I’m not stressing about it. Abundance mentality :rofl:

Really happy with the results overall. I’ve got about 6.5oz of 907 now, 22-23oz of IBG and 14.5oz of Panalawi. Plus the Panalawi Cobbs. Life is good :+1::+1::sunglasses:

Everything smells fucking amazing and what a diverse portfolio of aroma this season. May have to sample some Panalawi this afternoon :grin:

I don’t have a single thing I don’t want to smoke. They’re all tantalizing AF. Again, I really do appreciate all the support and help you all have provided to make this a great season. I’ve all but forgotten about the struggles.

Have a wonderful day!

10 Likes