2023 "Field of Dreams"

@MissinBissin LOL lots of discovery yesterday. Tribbing and temperatures :rofl:

I’m glad to hear you are happy with the discovery. Who knows maybe those hot Cobbs are the :fire::fire: We’re all learning together :+1:

@Cbizzle I went 0-60 with organics and living soil this season. Learned about reversal and making seeds too. Lots of banter as well. :rofl:

Speaking of seeds… some results are in. I spent the morning shucking most of the seed branches on 907 and IBG.

AKBB 907 Blue Genes x Fastbudz Original Bubblegum Auto Reversal: 5 Fast Fems

AKBB 907 Blue Genes x Shiskaberry (SHSC-1): 7 Regs

FDM Indiana Bubblegum x Fastbudz Original Bubblegum Auto Reversal: 45 Fast Fems

FDM Indiana Bubblegum x Shiskaberry (SHSC-1): 35 Regs

907 seed branches had the tips cut off probably because of budrot, which is why those numbers are low. When I was chopping rot I didn’t pay much attention to what branches just scorched earth removal. So the bad news is I didn’t get nearly as many of the 907 x Shiskaberry cross that is probably amazing.

Great news, I’ve got a reasonable quantity of what I sought to make this summer: Indiana Bubblegum Fast Fems! The reversal worked and I made beans!

And I have a good amount of IBG x Shiskaberry!

Cut the 907 x NL1, 907 x (BDxTKNL5 Haze) and Panalawi x Zamedelica Express Auto branches before tomorrow morning’s frost. They’re hanging up to dry now, they got a solid 6 weeks to mature I probably JUST BARELY got away with that late pollination. Fingers crossed for some mature beans.

13 Likes