2023 "Field of Dreams"

Selection Voting/Seed Giveaway

I’m really torn between selections with both the IBG and the 907. I feel like I’ll be happy regardless - and it’s too early for me to tell enough anyway. Live and learn. To make this a bit more fun, how about everyone who enters a vote for both strains gets a number based on their order of entry. Wednesday afternoon (3pm Mountain Time), I’ll tally the votes and list of voters. The losers will get voted OFF the 50-gallon islands Wednesday night. I’ll use an online random number generator and the winner gets to pick their pack. I appreciate all the suggestions along the way to this point, I’d like to get a consensus on this difficult decision and have an opportunity to give something back for all the knowledge I’ve been taking in. Win/Win? :sunglasses:

Winner gets their pick (one pick) from these:

Mahakala: Juicy Woo or Chocolate Funk
Authentic Genetics: Skunk #1
FDM: Cindy 99 or ESB or Sweet Tooth #4
Jinxproof: 9lb Hammer

All full packs. One set of votes (IBG finalist and 907 finalist) per entrant.

Tagging the guys that have already been involved in this journey
@ColeLennon @Dirt_Wizard @Dendro @MissinBissin @TopicalWave @noknees @Gpaw @slain @cannabissequoia @Herrsquidward @AzSeaindooin420 @Radicle_Reefer @Tejas @Rogue @iceman @HumblePie420 @LD50 @mota @Tuned @GMan

Here’s some images:

IBG Lineup (Vote for one, A B or C):
A and B have stem rubs scents remiscent of the IBG flower I got from ColeLennon. C isn’t showing that and has been slow from the start.

Closeup of IBG A :arrow_down:

Closeup of IBG B :arrow_down:

Closeup of IBG C :arrow_down:

907 Lineup (Vote for one, A B or C):
This one is much less clear for me, A and B are both very vigorous, although C has come out of her shell swinging in the last two days. Smells are herbal and non-fruity at this point, I was hoping one of them would give me a blueberry scent by now but no dice.

Closeup of 907 A :arrow_down:

Closeup of 907 B :arrow_down:

Closeup of 907 C :arrow_down:

15 Likes