2023 "Field of Dreams"

Selection Voting/Seed Giveaway

I’m really torn between selections with both the IBG and the 907. I feel like I’ll be happy regardless - and it’s too early for me to tell enough anyway. Live and learn. To make this a bit more fun, how about everyone who enters a vote for both strains gets a number based on their order of entry. Wednesday afternoon (3pm Mountain Time), I’ll tally the votes and list of voters. The losers will get voted OFF the 50-gallon islands Wednesday night. I’ll use an online random number generator and the winner gets to pick their pack. I appreciate all the suggestions along the way to this point, I’d like to get a consensus on this difficult decision and have an opportunity to give something back for all the knowledge I’ve been taking in. Win/Win? :sunglasses:

Winner gets their pick (one pick) from these:

Mahakala: Juicy Woo or Chocolate Funk
Authentic Genetics: Skunk #1
FDM: Cindy 99 or ESB or Sweet Tooth #4
Jinxproof: 9lb Hammer

All full packs. One set of votes (IBG finalist and 907 finalist) per entrant.

Tagging the guys that have already been involved in this journey
@ColeLennon @Dirt_Wizard @Dendro @MissinBissin @TopicalWave @noknees @Gpaw @slain @cannabissequoia @Herrsquidward @AzSeaindooin420 @Radicle_Reefer @Tejas @Rogue @iceman @HumblePie420 @LD50 @mota @Tuned @GMan

Here’s some images:

IBG Lineup (Vote for one, A B or C):
A and B have stem rubs scents remiscent of the IBG flower I got from ColeLennon. C isn’t showing that and has been slow from the start.

Closeup of IBG A :arrow_down:

Closeup of IBG B :arrow_down:

Closeup of IBG C :arrow_down:

907 Lineup (Vote for one, A B or C):
This one is much less clear for me, A and B are both very vigorous, although C has come out of her shell swinging in the last two days. Smells are herbal and non-fruity at this point, I was hoping one of them would give me a blueberry scent by now but no dice.

Closeup of 907 A :arrow_down:

Closeup of 907 B :arrow_down:

Closeup of 907 C :arrow_down:

15 Likes

Apologies, I have no idea what’s going on here. Can someone do me a favor and break it down, Barney style?

5 Likes

I want one plant per 50 gallon pot. I want to get some votes for the keepers, for the Indiana Bubblegum and the 907 Blue Genes. I started with 3 females each, I want to get rid of two of them.

6 Likes

#1) I vote for A on both. Biggest and most shoots.

I’m eyeing that pack of 9lb hammer. :rofl:

5 Likes

I’m def voting a on both as well, I always chase the biggest and most vigorous even with my veggies and those look the furthest along

6 Likes

I too would like to vote on ‘a’ on both ibg and 907. Good growth and nice structure. :blush::herb:

4 Likes

A on ibg B on 907

2 Likes

I’ll break this AA pattern with a confident; 907B becomes LaRgE and IBG “EH” are the winning pair !!

Thanks @FieldEffect, I’m gonna go twist one up; Jack Herer. Cheers Bro

4 Likes

Seconded or thirded or whatever. The As have it!

5 Likes

IBG A and 907 C. That 907 C might not be very large or appear vigorous, but it looks like it has potential. I’ve had a few plants (of many species) not look very good as a seedling, but grew into outstanding plants.

3 Likes

I’m loving your Tea Jacuzzi @FieldEffect .
Hats-off to the inaugural run, and its working !!! Awesome stuff, ground cover looks great too

3 Likes

Thanks for the votes! It’s fun reading people’s thoughts on this. IBG is straight across so far, 907 has some votes across the ladies :grin:

@MissinBissin yeah the turbo tea factory turned out some good brew, thanks :+1: :nerd_face::sunglasses:

Hope everyone is having a great day!

6 Likes

Hmm….hard to tell. I say keep them all!!!

4 Likes

I would say both of the A’s as they are showing more vigor than the others.

3 Likes

I vote for diversity as well. :+1:

You wouldn’t kill a child, or cat, or dog because they grow too slow.
Be nice to the plants. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

I like both b’s

2 Likes

Yoooo…Just my best glance…but I say Run em! Great picks brother, no shit… they are honestly the ones Id probably chose as well,…ya know…from what I see at a distance, but yeah, loving the flexibility in those branches, healthy, not just pure vigor, short squat lush leaves can be over estimated but then again everything usually changes up during flowering, its pretty tough to see a few plants of one single origin or strain, let alone seed batch, go through the whole process before we make a freakin choice so just gotta go with that primal feelin at some point. We are blessed if we can get through half the process IMO.
I say…Hook em up when ya can and lucky for us there are always a fuck ton of ammendments that can be don3 to the deal, having a standby or two has always been helpful for me.
Loving the healthy plants and garden, and a killer cover crop to boot!
:blush: :v::green_heart:

3 Likes

My guess would be both A. Though imho it’s still a bit early to really tell.

3 Likes

Thanks for the votes guys! Right now we’re sitting at:

907 A in the lead with 6 votes, B not far behind at 4 votes.

IBG A is dominating with 10 votes, B trailing at 1 vote.

I get the mentality to leave them all, I wish I could manage that better. But I don’t think I can.

cannasurvivor

Clearly, my MS Paint graphical design skills also need some work. But I got a good chuckle making that.

11 Likes

The tribe has spoken.

4 Likes