2023 "Field of Dreams"

Did 2 gallons of foliar with the new jungle sprayer. It’s getting hot really fast with lots of dry wind so I wanted to get everything some aloe.

2 gallons filtered water
30mL kelp extract (Age Old)
30mL fish hydrolysate (GEM)
2 tsp horticultural aloe flakes (BAS)
1/2 tsp quillaja extract (BAS)

New sprayer fuckin’ rocks. Got all the veggies, fruit trees, the flowers. Just ordered a new strap because the one that came with it is too short for me to use comfortably. It’s maybe 40" I ordered a 56" one.

Also that quillaja makes a huge difference in the wetting of the foliar. @ColeLennon you may want some of this stuff

Started a new batch of tea this afternoon. The water was 82F so I think closer to 12 hours will be better than 24. Same recipe there. I felt like the last batch 2 weeks ago was a little stale compared to the first really good one 3-4 weeks ago, probably because the temperature of the water is increasing and I’m starting to over brew. Measuring now so that should help.

Ironically, or not ironically at all, I’m getting an infection in my nailbed. Paronychia… bacterial. I trimmed my nails the other night and jacked up my cuticle. So, I’m filling my garden AND fingers with bacteria now :rofl:

I’ll go see the doctor tomorrow if they’re closed I’ll just have an antibiotic called in for me. No biggie but when I really looked at it (it’s been getting sore which I just thought was me fucking it up the other night) I just chuckled. Maybe I should be wearing gloves with this stuff, maybe it’s totally unconnected but damn ain’t that some shit.

Pics tomorrow afternoon we’ll see if the tea and foliar did anything :+1:

Cheers everyone and happy Father’s Day!

2 Likes