2023 "Field of Dreams"

HERE WE GO!

@MissinBissin was generous enough to send me some Panama x Malawi, 2 regs. Distressing over the probability of two males, I sought more beans. I found some in-stock at https://wellgrownseeds.com/ which I ordered, expecting them to arrive in a week or two, same with Missin’s posted package crossing a border. Instead I got the beans from WGS in basically 2 business days. Their order acknowledgement is either a little tricky, or I’m retarded, or both, but that’s the only negative thing about those guys. Knocked it out of the park on shipping time and having my esoteric desires in-stock.

I did more reading about that cultivar over the weekend and got progressively more excited. It sounds perfect as a first “real-deal” pure-blooded NLD strain. Up, happy, giggly effects without intense “trippiness” it sounds like. I’ll find out for myself. :sunglasses:

So, let’s get to rippin’ packs open and popping beans!

3 Ace Panama x Malawi Fems
6 AKBB 907 Blue Genes @LD50 who tipped me over the edge with his 907 results
5 FDM Indiana Bubblegum BX2

Tucking them under the laptop and pretending not to be super excited like a little kid.

Now, I wait. Considering I’ll be waiting more than 6 more months to smoke any of this, you’d think this would be easy. But it certainly is not :rofl:

My soil is still cooking in the tarp, and today I’ll be puffing some Hawiian Snow and spreading compost in the back yard to start my first “lawn” for our daughter to play in. Today is going to be a good day.

gonnabeagood day

24 Likes