2023 "Field of Dreams"

The rains are stopping for a while. Starting to thin out the 907 and IBG slowly, pruning branches as I notice them.

Sprayed 1/2 gallon of water with 10mL of BT yesterday morning 6am.

Fed this morning, the whole garden. Mixed up 5 gallon buckets of the following:

4 gallons water
45g bird guano ( P )
10g epsom salt
1 tbsp fulvic acid
3-4 tbsp fresh blended whole aloe leaf
100mL GEM fish hydrolysate

Should result in this:

I’ve still got quite a bit of foliage/shoot growth, and noticing yellowing leaves as things continue hustling through N. Continuing the transition towards higher P for flower. Trying to maintain Ca:Mg balance as I add any, in this case I’m not deliberately adding Ca but guano has a literal/figurative shitload. :rofl: Was hoping to make a tea with the Roots Terp Tea Bloom but that is taking quite a while to arrive. I wouldn’t have ordered it but I wanted to get that monosilicic acid which isn’t around locally. Next week. You may notice the lack of K, I’m not applying much because the compost was so rich of it. My soil K level is ~2x target anyway. I’ve got a little internal back-n-forth going because most of that K isn’t readily available but bound up. Reading more hopefully I find an answer suitable to my situation.

Plants are still happy. Fed a bunch (2 buckets) to my front bed with the giant pumpkins going. County fair is in 4 weeks, may enter. We’ll see.

907:

IBG:

Panalawi:

Have a great Sunday, got some steaks from Costco yesterday so I’ve got a banger planned. Need to maintain the yard (mow [best believe I’m mulching that], weed wacking/pulling) and get a cigar in. Hard knock life :cowboy_hat_face:

15 Likes