Yes all 3 would be a mess. Be ruthless :hocho:

5 Likes

Is plant count the issue? If not the wtf? :man_shrugging:
More is better, especially weed

50 gal is enough for 3 in one.

Bad joke filter fully operational

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Tracker had I think either 5 or 7 and his yard tipped over. Still can’t imagine how painful trim jail was. :grimacing:

2 Likes

this would be much easier if you grew any crappy plants :laughing:

it’s indeed very early, but also hard to come up with a good reason to cull either “A”

i’m still geeked on the Panalawi. :call_me_hand: :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

I’d update with pics tonight but I don’t want to be providing any confirmation bias.

Appreciate all the input!

Less than a day until tribal counsel gathers :rofl:

3 Likes

The suspense is killing me. :man_farmer: :axe:

1 Like

I think the answer is pretty clear by now :rofl:

But I said Wednesday, and let anyone who wants to enter the seed giveaway get their vote in.

Who knows, maybe I’ll check in tomorrow and there’s 10 new votes for C :rocket:

1 Like

Nah, they are too close together. One spectacular plant beats 3 root bound larfy plants with no circulation. imho

4 Likes

ezgif-2-6bab134fd2

2 Likes

Results are in:

IBG A with 11 votes
907 A with 7 votes

Shocking, I know. :grin: My own vote was IBG A and 907 B. There were 16 total votes including my own, 12 for individual selections and 4 votes for cull none.

For the free pack of seeds the list is:

1. ColeLennon
  2. AzSeadooin
  3. Iceman
  4. TopicalWave
  5. MissinBissin
  6. DirtWizard
  7. Herrsquidward
  8. RadicleReefer
  9. Tejas
  10. Rogue
  11. Meesh
  12. Dendro
  13. Slain
  14. cannabissequoia
  15. noknees

I’ll do the drawing when I get home from work.

012dcba88006f801d9266787a14cf198

12 Likes

Come to daddy 9lb hammer. fingers crossed karma check :heavy_check_mark: good. :pray:

7 Likes

I realized there’s no need to wait…

@slain what is your selection?

Mahakala: Juicy Woo or Chocolate Funk
Authentic Genetics: Skunk #1
FDM: Cindy 99 or ESB or Sweet Tooth #4
Jinxproof: 9lb Hammer

PM me. Sorry @ColeLennon :confused:, if he doesn’t pick the Hammer you might get lucky anyway :yum:

8 Likes

Its all good. Could be 2030 before I grow anything from seed. :rofl:

3 Likes

Seems like just yesterday or last month :rofl: they were born.

6 Likes

It does feel like yesterday. Time flies. Absolutely flies by.

I did a check for balls or pistils just in case, seems like we indeed picked a set of vigorous females. Few inches of growth since the pictures. Chopped up the losers, ceremoniously sprinkled their remains around their stronger sibling.

We’re forecast for some crazy wind tomorrow so quickly got them staked down directed towards the center of the pots. When I have time on Friday I’ll install the cages and get things all nice and happy. Now’s the time to get the fundamental bends in place before they turn into tree trunks.

Thanks for the participation, advice and continuous help. Definitely lots of laughs :rofl: Hopefully @slain enjoys his new haze hybrid :sunglasses:

Have a great night/day everyone :full_moon::sun_with_face:

12 Likes

Sweet Plant Yoga “namaste” :pray:

6 Likes

Here’s the girls tonight. Starting a new compost tea I’ll apply Sunday, just bubbling off chlorine right now.

907:

IBG:

Panalawi:

Added a little sprinkle of gypsum all over the planters and beds to continue the slow leaching of Na that I watered in well, the cover crop is still wet and hasn’t sprung back vertical yet.

I think everything is going well!

13 Likes

Do those shoots stay down after periods of the bamboo holding them down? Once you remove the bamboo?

1 Like

They’re now more or less centered in the pots, where I’ll place the cages tomorrow.

They’d be straight up after a day of no support right now. This early they take shape really easily but that flexibility is about to end. That’s most of the reason I wanted to cull now, I don’t want to miss my window for impactful LST. I also don’t want to use pliers and do anything crazy high-stress yet. I’m just not confident enough growing to try it yet if I can avoid it.

Baby steps. Baby plants rapidly growing up too :rofl:

5 Likes

I haven’t had the opportunity yet to do any LST or heavy training besides my cages and zip ties. All support not training.

2 Likes