2023 OverGrow Picture of the year contest. Prizes: 850+ seeds, 3D printed Bong, OG T-shirt, OG Poster, Stickers and more!

That might be ok.

1 Like

Hereā€™s my entry for POTY, this was the pollen collection from my Vortex male used in the Coop Run Iā€™m just finishing up now:

32 Likes

Thatā€™s what that brush is for, this must be the size of @DougDawsonā€™s brush.

Here, hold this while I get my next plant ready.

17 Likes

Just the kif brush that comes with my TrimBin! When I was done with the male for pollination around Week 4 I took him out and just beat the shit out of the plant with a stick over a large (3x4ā€™) storm window. Then I took paint and drywall scrapers and gathered it all up, pollen and pods all together, and put that into a large mesh flour sifter over the large stainless serving platter you see, and separated the pollen from the plant matter. This is mid-gathering it up to put in a glass dispensary jar thatā€™s been sitting on top of a half pound of oven dried beans in a big peanut butter jar, last I checked on it the RH was around 40% so I can probably pack that up soon into vials and freeze or fridge it. Hereā€™s some non-contest images of the rest of the process for anyone whoā€™s curious:

5 Likes

Got me on this one :rofl:

And thatā€™s how he moves the pollen before packing for the post office:

(not my photos obviously)

14 Likes

I wonder does he lets @DougDawson use that truck šŸ›» too! :joy::joy::joy: :wink::snowman::santa::christmas_tree::sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

Iā€™m just gonna paint my big belly all Christmas like and win this thing!
:rofl:

6 Likes

@CanuckistanPete Great News!!!

Your OverGrow the World with Love t-shirts have shipped! PMā€™n your tracking number Now.

@MoBilly PMā€™n you now to verify size, color and logo.

15 Likes

Ding! Another sticker gets its wings. :sunglasses:
IMG_2599
Congratulations @Piter Your have won a 2023 OverGrow Picture of the year sticker!
Requesting Addy to send your sticker to, ships tomorrow or Monday depending on the weather.

26 Likes

Way to go @Piter
I pray my number gets dinged

6 Likes

6 Likes

13 Likes

Ring Ringā€¦ Ring Ringā€¦

Canna Claus: Ho Ho Hoello! Howā€™sā€™ it Helios?

Me: Hey brother Iā€™m call to see if @GEMI-CONNECT616 has been a good grower this year.

Canna Claus: Let me see hereā€¦ checking the list on my Commodore 64, hours pass

Me: If so, I would like make a OGā€™s Christmas wish come true.

Canna Claus: Ohhhhh ho ho I see you have collectors item 2023 OverGrow Picture of the year sticker this year. Looks like your OG has been a very good grower this year. Go for it!

Me: Thank You Canna Claus, Iā€™ll letā€™m know.

Congratulations @GEMI-CONNECT616 your Christmas prayer has been answered.

The next OG to put ā€œOverGrow the world with Loveā€ win a 2023 OverGrow Picture of the year sticker and startā€™s chain giveaway. Whatā€™s That? Win it and find out.

19 Likes

Overgrow the world with love

23 Likes

:joy::rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: @Heliosphear missed u brother. Glad youā€™re back. Happiest of holiday wishes to u

7 Likes

Congratulations @breadwinner you have won the first sticker in a 5 sticker chain give awayā€¦

Please name someone that you would like to see win a sticker just like yours.

12 Likes

@AzSeaindooin420 100%

11 Likes

Sticker Chain Give Away.

#1 @breadwinner
#2 @AzSeaindooin420 Please name the next person to win a 2023 OverGrow Picture of the year sticker.

14 Likes

@GallacreekD66 Happy Holidays to you and yours, I missed being here and having fun. OverGrow lets me get out into world where we are a community that cares and shares without regret.

20 Likes

Thank you @Heliosphear , itā€™s always awesome when youā€™re around!

7 Likes