2023 OverGrow Picture of the year contest. Prizes: 850+ seeds, 3D printed Bong, OG T-shirt, OG Poster, Stickers and more!

Thanks a lot @Heliosphear for the shoutout about contributing to this event, it’s the least I can do for this GR8 community and all that I have benefited from being a member of. The friends and knowledge I have gain from being here you 🫵 can’t put a price tag on! :facepunch::wink::clap::tophat::+1::sunglasses::santa::christmas_tree::v:

1 Like

@Heliosphear awesome thank you very much sir! I appreciate the opportunity to win these prizes due to others kindness on here! Can’t wait to get those in!

1 Like

Thanks for organizing such an event. :green_heart:

Big UP to all participants.

Congrats to winners !

OG rules :sunglasses:

1 Like

@Heliosphear

:heart:

8 Likes

Awesome thanks!!!

1 Like

!

17 Likes

I made a 10 minute video out of stuff like this

8 Likes

How crazy, brother @CocoaCoir !! I made these on an app called mirror lab, they are photos of my crops! psychedelics

3 Likes

Dope ! :+1:

@creatorknbsland I wanna dive in the pruple one :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Garcimore rsrsrsrsrs I have other photos I will send today.

2 Likes

Wow. This has been something to watch.

So much love so many great things.

Sticker slaps look amazing and so proud to see some of the winners pop up. You guys all deserve the best. And truly been amazing watching and learning proper from you OG’s

6 Likes

Hey bro @Heliosphear , I can send you a PM with my address if you want. I was going to get one of those Tree Of Life shirts anyway sooooo… :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Cool ! :sunglasses:

1 Like

OverGrow the World !!!

My submission is a pic I took from one of my favorite hikes.

Pu’u Wa’awa’a is a moderately difficult approximately 8 mile round trip hike with a solid elevation gain of 1900ft from the parking lot to the top. Beautiful views all around and if the weather is clear you can see all the way to Haleakalā on Maui.

Great place to sit and have a smoke if the wind doesn’t kill it.

Happy Holidays All! Thank you OG and all participants!

24 Likes

20 Likes

Is it just 2 pictures, one of anything and one of an ugly sweater?

4 Likes

Thats how I read it.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure Clifford the big red santa-dog is in that big red envelope.
Hope you left some food and water in there for him :hearts:

Can anyone chime in on the best/affordable way to ship a shirt usps? Ty

3 Likes

If you put up more than one photo (not including ugly sweater) he’ll just use the first one…as in Amazon! :grin:

3 Likes

Usps has boxes that are " If it fits it ships" fold as small as possible. Stuff it into one of their free boxes. Or use one of your own boxes. As small as possible.
Shipping should be between $6.00 and $10.60 depending on weight and box you use. @I.am.human

4 Likes