2023 OverGrow Picture of the year contest. Prizes: 850+ seeds, 3D printed Bong, OG T-shirt, OG Poster, Stickers and more!

For context, I just started this growing passion 7-8 months ago and I only have about 4-5 stickers, 2 of which came from @Heliosphear and I can clearly see why they’re so collectable. My first thought was a large corkboard but obviously I wouldn’t want to ever poke a hole in one with a tack so I came here for better solutions as I often do in most matters these days(lol).

6 Likes

Man that was years in the making I was actually thinking of making a thread specifically about that… it definitely didn’t happen over night. That was sweat, blood, tears(literally), and a gang of time and money. No wonder I’m broke. Meanwhile my truck that used to be my pride and joy has like five warning lights going off… house has been a wreck since Christmas.

You can see where my priorities are. All while writing this I’m setting up my new clone racks and germination trays haha

Especially since we print them and never print them again haha

12 Likes

Get a cheapy long mirror from wally world

1 Like

Dollarstore floating frame + invisible tape on the back to keep things in place.

6 Likes

Here’s what I did.
This of course is just the layout, I have to transfer to my flat either black or white sheet of paper I’m not sure which one yet and then it’s an 18 by 24 inch frame that goes perfect with my picture of the Year from last year

17 Likes

Wow impressive dude.

7 Likes

Just waiting on this slap, that one of the members is graciously sending me.

12 Likes

Exactly what I was talking about, GR8 example! :+1::wink::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Here’s mine. On a black canvas coated in epoxy.
Hanging in my studio.

18 Likes

Slaps, shirts, cards all sorts of OG stuff. I need to reorganize and add a few things. :+1:t3:

I can never get a glare free picture in there! :joy::man_shrugging:t3:

22 Likes

I mean wow, just friggen wow!

2 Likes

Also that ticky-tac stuff that is like Play-Doh but doesnt stink. My parents wouldn’t let me hang posters with anything that would mess up the paint. That stuff works great or picture frames. Can stick remove, move whatever.

8 Likes

sounds like you got ur priorities are in order same as me. my car has been sitting on the driveway for over a year with trash bags over the windows that wont roll up… but I found someone whos selling 2 tents w/lights for a price I can’t pass up so I guess my cars gonna sit their for another pay period.

3 Likes

@hooddirt Your Personalized logo made by @Rhai88 t-shirt is in production. When it ships you will receive a tracking number.

@Amendment3 @FieldEffect @Jacksprat @CaptainNemo @Pleiochasium @Krommm @GEMI-CONNECT616

Your Packages are on the way. :sunglasses:

@NDNCHILD :star_struck: 2023 was an amazing year, Thank You for the gift of great memories from the year past. Here’s to another year of one of kind collectors items to keep us moving forward to the future.

@THCeed It is fantastic to see your awesome stickers, Thank you for being a great person and a incredible OG.

@Bobgrows Thank You for being yourself, always helping others and volunteering to be a member of OverGrow that is outstanding in every way.

It is a honor to grow into the future with the OverGrow Community. The greatest gift that exists here is the memories we make together that will last a lifetime.

Have a wonderful Day OG’s.

32 Likes

Y’all know what’s goin’ down!

:love_letter: :dove:

:v:

31 Likes

Dam Right @Pigeonman. Hell yeah, I know what they are as I got the GOLD in one just last year! WAHOOO! I will be checking the mailbox :mailbox: for one of them! :facepunch::wink::+1::tophat::tophat::tophat::sunglasses::star_struck::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

I like how you include yourself again this year, I will also have to be checking my mailbox. LOL

3 Likes

From a lot or for the win on the UHS contest. :joy::joy::joy::facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

I like your collection @NDNCHILD I’m sorry, but there is 1 more Club Quadrant Cannabis Collectors Trading Card to obtain now!

8 Likes

I need to dust off my hunting gear and get back in the game! I see a new wabbit! :hugs:
Beautiful card and another awesome collaboration! @CADMAN @DougDawson :fist:t3:🪶🪶

8 Likes