2023 OverGrow Picture of the year contest. Prizes: 850+ seeds, 3D printed Bong, OG T-shirt, OG Poster, Stickers and more!

@Heliosphear $30 bid lot#2

2 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior I out bid you $25

2 Likes

@420noob I outbid you $35

1 Like

@JOHN1234 outbid.

1 Like

I bid you a due good growmie @Amendment3!

2 Likes

@Conitl outbid.

1 Like

@Tejas @Jacksprat @OhNo555 your seeds all went out today. Still waiting to hear who gets #1

7 Likes

What are you referring to by who gets #1? :thinking:

2 Likes

POTY contest winner donated prize to auction off

5 Likes

I know that I will not win anything else other than the UHS contest, my picture is getting crushed :slightly_frowning_face:, might bid on that last lot that is up now though.:+1::facepunch::wink::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Lol. Me too.

Otherwise I’ve got sooooooo many bubble mailers and envelopes all made up but I feel cross-eyed for the efforts so I’m gonna triple-check everything tomorrow.

:rofl: :+1:

7 Likes

@Cannaology. I outbid you for lot #2.

1 Like

Everything has been triple checked and all my envelopes are made up sans both the 1st and 2nd place auctions still in effect. :+1:

I know I’m gonna get a giggle from the post office employee again when I take them all in at once

:rofl: :+1:

:love_letter:

8 Likes

@OhNo555
Your winning shirt is in production.

@BIGJ your personalized by @Rhai88 logo is ready to go into production. Waiting on your OK to enter production.

Have a Fanastic Day OG’s! :sunglasses:

20 Likes

Run with it, looks :eyes: GR8!

3 Likes

Happy New years, folks! Sorry for jumping in here with a question(please remove if it’s a distraction from the thread) Does anybody have a clever way for displaying sticker collections?

5 Likes

I’ve seen a few.
I shadow box is a decent idea. :wink:

4 Likes

In a big picture frame with a solid color background, you just sandwich them in between and you never have to peel off the back .:+1::wink::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

@NDNCHILD has most of what I’ve sent him in a display case lol

@buckaroobonsai is a collector of all items “OG” I’m pretty sure he has protective sleeves he keeps all his stuff in lol

I just slap my stickers all over my grow space.

8 Likes

Well not everyone has the brand new, beautiful, clean, and permanent “office” like you and Rena do!
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes