2023 OverGrow Picture of the year contest. Prizes: 850+ seeds, 3D printed Bong, OG T-shirt, OG Poster, Stickers and more!

Thank you @Heliosphear @syzygy @LD50 !

5 Likes

Great donation Jpaul.

5 Likes

WOWIE!!!

:metal:t4:

9 Likes

Awesome result on the auction and fundraiser as a whole, y’all. Thanks for the hard work you put into the behind the scenes, @Rhai88 and @Heliosphear , along with all the donors, mods, and every single entry. This was a blast. I was especially gunning for that poster, personally.
Great end to the POTY. Enjoy the spoils, winners! Congrats!
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

6 Likes

You can buy the poster I do believe. I got a t shirt, it is real nice.

3 Likes

@Bobgrows do you sell those 3d printed bongs? Those look awesome, easy to clean too which is the most important quality in bongs to me, I’d love one

2 Likes

I do. If anyone’s interested just DM me.
They fit a wide mouth pint jar. Magnet to hold your lighter is in the base.
@hooddirt

7 Likes

Just FYI for anyone waiting for seed from me. I’m super sick atm. Won’t be able to pack stuff up for a little while.

If I already tagged you, your pack went out. Reminder that I’m in Canada so can take some time if your international.

Thanks again to all who donated. :v:

11 Likes

Get well soon @Wizdom :green_heart::v:

2 Likes

Hope you are feeling better soon. :green_heart: :pray: :green_heart:

2 Likes

Your mystery JPS seeds (Cane Cobra ) will go out Monday.

4 Likes

Congratulations this was awesome, thanks to the donors the bidders and everyone who makes it happen. Makes a person proud to be part of Overgrow.:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Anyone that won things from me, please contact me to work out the details.

5 Likes

Hope you feel better soon, Brother.

5 Likes

I won a car I think Bobbi!

8 Likes

That one is going to cost :heavy_dollar_sign: you! :joy::joy::joy::star_struck::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Thanks mate. Hope your hand heals up well.

And try a Gizeh, or similar roll box. Might help with that one handed rolling. Had a broken collarbone recently and that got me through till I could hand roll again.

6 Likes

I see that… lol
@CanuckistanPete you’re funny…:joy:

3 Likes

I always wondered if those were any good.

But for now, I’m just going to mail him some rolled dubes…anyone who wants to help a poor one handed weed growing machine until he recovers, PM me and I’ll give you his addy.

Come on people, the guy has sent thousands of seeds out to this community…let’s keep him smokin’!

4 Likes

Oh @THCeed are we in the same boat?
I see the surgeon Tuesday…:woozy_face:

13 Likes