2023 OverGrow Picture of the year contest. Prizes: 850+ seeds, 3D printed Bong, OG T-shirt, OG Poster, Stickers and more!

Yaaa…that looks about the same!

4 Likes

Ya’ll mend up quick, please. Us young members need you around!

5 Likes

Hand roll is perfered but these actually work pretty well. Little learning curve with how much to pack but once you nail it they are perfect. And I’m out of smoke, so got nothing to share sadly.

3 Likes

Hope you heal up too @Bobgrows :v: All the best

3 Likes

Yikes :grimacing: that can not possibly be comfortable at all. I remember my thumb :+1: and elbow surgery. Wish you a speedy recovery that is painless as possible. :facepunch::wink::+1::blush::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

I don’t think I am as bad as you, I am in a bit better shape. No surgery here, but I sure wish you the best. That looks painful. Here is my little bump in the road.

Maybe I have it worse for now, only because I see rolling fingers. :wink:

12 Likes

Dam WTF :grimacing:, the walking :walking_man: wounded :face_with_monocle:! I hope you heal just as quickly and have little pain from
Your injury as well! :blush::crossed_fingers::+1::wink::facepunch::tophat::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Ooo … ouch!
Had surgery on my thumb 2 years ago. It’s amazing what you can’t do without use of your thumb!
Yeah I keep fu@$!=& up my right hand…
Thank goodness hubby rolls for me… lol

11 Likes

My wife would have to quit her job to do that for me.
:crazy_face: :joy:

11 Likes

@Wizdom take good care of yourself, @Bobgrows hoping everything goes well on Tuesday, @THCeed keep on mending. I’m laid out flat with extreme back pain from a ladder accident taking down x-mas decorations. I’ll come in tomorrow and post all the receipts and Thank you’s to close it down. I haven’t had a chance to put together the Calendar poster, will be ready this weekend.

Stay warm and safe OG’s. :sunglasses:

19 Likes

Hope the back heals up quickly. It’s hard to get anything done when mine flairs. Don’t try to push yourself, let it heal.

7 Likes

:confounded: back pain sucks. I feel ya buddy. Hopefully a lil R&R will help. Take it easy man

2 Likes

Wish I could get you some pain cream to try.

5 Likes

I hope you feel better @Heliosphear, back problems suck. I haven’t had much pain since I got out of a crane job I had. Too much sitting wasn’t good for me. Not to mention the extra weight I put on.

2 Likes

Support OverGrow, Fuck Cancer and World Central Kitchen.

Donations to OverGrow | $1001 | Donators, @OhNo555 $75, @CanuckistanPete $35, @sunra108 $45, @misterbee $90, @SunGrown $35, @FieldEffect $10, @OhNo555 $60, @mota $30, @Amendment3 $80, @OhNo555 $60, @Jpaul $50, @NoCal $75, @hooddirt $120, @BIGJ $70, @FieldEffect $20, @Jpaul $73, @Amendment3 $73

$1001.00 in donations Sent to @LemonadeJoe to support OverGrow.

Donations to Fuck Cancer | $245 | Donators, @CanuckistanPete $5, @MoBilly $5, @Amendment3 $5, @Heliosphear $5, @misterbee $5, @FieldEffect $35, @mota $30, @hooddirt $35, @BIGJ $25, @Jpaul $58, @Amendment3 $37

$245 raised to support Fuck Cancer!

Donations to World Central Kitchen | $245 | Donators @MrGreenJeans $10, @Heliosphear $10, @CanuckistanPete $10, @misterbee $5, @FieldEffect $5 @mota $40, @hooddirt $35, @BIGJ $35, @Jpaul $95

$245 raised to support World Central Kitchen!

Total raised by donation auctions $1,491.00, absolutely amazing OG’s! When we work together there is no limit to what we can do as a community. Thank you to everyone who donated, Have a Great 2024! :sunglasses: Thank you @Rhai88 and @Rena93 for helping make 2023 OverGrow Picture of the year the best ever.

Thank You Seed and Prize Providers and Auction seed Providers:

@DougDawson @Pigeonman @Bobgrows @buckaroobonsai @CanuckistanPete @THCeed @blowdout2269 @HomegrownVABudz @Going2fast @ix3u @Wizdom @JohnnyPotseed @SHSC-1 @Rhai88 and @Rena93 @middleman @Jimdoors @TopShelfTrees1 @anonymous4289
Thank you USA stamp providers: @420noob and @OhNo555

Thank You @LemonadeJoe and @moderators for keeping OverGrow Awesome!

Have a Fantastic Week my Friends.

45 Likes

Nice work @Heliosphear !!!

5 Likes

Great job @Heliosphear and everyone else that contributed

5 Likes

Way to go OG community! :tophat::tophat::tophat::facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Thanks for all you do @Heliosphear.
Good work OG. I’m regretting not getting
A second auction. :rofl:

4 Likes

All winner’s beans are packed, locked, and ready to rock out in tomorrow’s mail. Again, congrats to all the winners!
JP

11 Likes