2023 OverGrow Picture of the year contest. Prizes: 850+ seeds, 3D printed Bong, OG T-shirt, OG Poster, Stickers and more!

I would agree, a Gear shop would be a great idea. Tshirts, Hoodies, Beanies, Stickers, calendars, branded 3D printed items, could even put together a photo book, you could do a drawing on who’s photos go in the book.
PEace :v: :us:

5 Likes

Don’t think just do! lol

7 Likes

We have one. Everything you mentioned is already available. Somewhere in “support community” click sentence pops it up. Stickers have 4 size options for example.

Plus Heliosphear has some stuff also.

5 Likes

“Don’t think just do!” Is that you, Bruce Lee?

4 Likes

I’m interested in the smoking skull tshirt for $25 so where do I order? thanks. LOVE that shirt!!! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Talk to @Heliosphear about the T-Shirts! :facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

The first letter made it to Spain!
Thanks @Pigeonman for the Blood Orange Haze S1 :partying_face:

I hope y’all have a great weekend!
:green_heart:

9 Likes

YASSS!!!

Thanks for confirming safe arrival @CaptainNemo !

:hugs:

5 Likes

The least i can do :upside_down_face:

The POTY prizes I sent out have started to land, I’ve had a couple folks ask about lineage.
BubbleBlaster is World of Seeds Skunk 47 x Sour Bubble bx3.
Sour Pop is THSeeds Sage and Sour x Sour Bubble bx3.
I made these crosses in 2012, they have hardly been ran, I hope the winners find some nice stuff in them. :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Got the seed kracken from Bob grows today. Hopefully everything sprouts and I rarely use the device. Hopefully.

12 Likes

Thanks all and just letting yall know I got my auction winnings from @Rhai88, @Jimdoors, and @JohnnyPotseed and my stickers so far. I don’t know what I’m going to look forward to when everything gets here…

5 Likes

Lol I’ve just started dropping 4 regs or 1 fem every 3 weeks or so :rofl:. Not sure how this is gonna work out for me but I have a talent at killing seedlings so it kinda evens out! I always try to have some og gear going whether just a repro or original strain. Auto flowers help fill the gaps plus aren’t light picky.

4 Likes

Hey y’all,
I need some help here.

I’m having a hard time tracking down the mini auctions pollen winners. I’m sure that I’ve committed to more people than I have documented. But I can’t find whom.

Any of you keyboard warriors wanna help me out?
:slightly_smiling_face:

This is CLOSED
@mota and @OhNo555 were the only winners.
Thanks @Rhai88
:wink:

6 Likes

I don’t have any pollen coming from you from the auctions … just more scarlet grapes :rofl::joy:. So far only 3 left I’m waiting on :v::v::+1:

2 Likes

Yeah, been meaning to ask ya…
Do you want more Scarlet Grapes, or you want me to find ya something else in the hoard?:thinking:
:grin:

7 Likes

@blowdout2269 I’m good either way brother . But if ya got something else in mind :thinking:… what ya thinking? Got me curious now. So far I like scarlet grapes, emerald fire is cruising along nicely.looking like it’s gonna be another rockstar :+1::+1:

4 Likes

Oh, you can have all the Scarlet Grapes ya want.
Lol, though I think you got quite a few now! :joy:
I haven’t sent you any of the S1’s though, right?
I was also gonna send ya some of the new Purple Lamborghini F3 photo regs. :wink:

7 Likes

@blowdout2269 Oh snap. I forgot about the purple Lamborghini, and no s1’s. I’d be good with that. Gonna Trying to slip a couple photos in with the autos till I get wreck and widow done and figured out on which ones I want to cross for Perma frost.

3 Likes

Dam them new Purple Lamborghini F3 photo regs sound very interesting :face_with_monocle:! :wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes