2023 OverGrow Picture of the year contest. Prizes: 850+ seeds, 3D printed Bong, OG T-shirt, OG Poster, Stickers and more!

Beans arrived safely @Wizdom ! ! !

Thank You ! ! !

Wizdom_01

17 Likes

more goodness from the auction, thanks @JohnnyPotseed, plus some free equilibrium beans for using my maui haze pics on their site

still got 50+ beans on the way from the auction and contest wins, i said it before, this is better than xmas

22 Likes

@Jpaul & @Amendment3 my apologies as getting Covid delayed my sending of your winnings which just went out today!

:hugs:

6 Likes

Understandable. Glad you are alive, and no long haul I hope. Thanks for the update.

2 Likes

@Pigeonman donā€™t forget about my winningsā€¦ good to hear your better. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Yours went out Jan 4th @hooddirt :grin: :+1:

Thanks!

3 Likes

Hi, lucky you! My gifts from seedsman have never left their place I think, as Ive never got my trackingā€¦ so sad about that

2 Likes

oh thanks, awesome. that jew gold thread got me into og .com, canā€™t wait to try it

2 Likes

All my outstanding seeds hit the mail yesterday so any winners will be getting them as quick as the postal service does their thing. :v:

12 Likes

Received some surprises from @JohnnyPotseed and @Pigeonman today!

Thank you both :smiley:

9 Likes

Those 3d printed bong attachments that go on a sealer . Where can one be purchased ? Thinking Iā€™d like one thanks

5 Likes

I think @Bobgrows does a version for Mason jars.

5 Likes

I make them. @ShiskaberrySavior
DM me and we can work it out. :v:

4 Likes

1st seed prize to arrive for p.o.t.y. #2 spot. Plus some extras I bought buy 2 get 2 free plus 1 freebie. Super silver haze freebie! Perfect choice from JP. NL and thunder rose are p.o.t.y. prizes.

7 Likes

Iā€™ve gotten a bunch of seeds from folks for this. I appreciate all the generosity here. Kind of overwhelming.

11 Likes

You are relatively new here, your overwhelming is just starting. You better prepare yourself, you have know idea what is in store for great members on this site.

12 Likes

I know my collection is quite modest compared to many here and I already have trouble deciding what to grow. I donā€™t know how some of you can ever pick your next run.

9 Likes

Great problem to have. For me currently it changes each week what I will run this summer. Starting to lean to ogers gear heavily. Plus I have the basics I need to try, like pre 98 bubba and super silver haze I have right now growing. I am late to the game minus 2 decades of brick weed.

7 Likes

Some of the best gear around.

6 Likes

Maybe we need to open an OG gear :gear: shop. To raise more funds to keep are ship :passenger_ship: afloat! :facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

After all we do have some of the best! :tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap:

5 Likes