2023 OverGrow Picture of the year contest. Prizes: 850+ seeds, 3D printed Bong, OG T-shirt, OG Poster, Stickers and more!

I saw :eyes: it the first time on Gold Rush

1 Like

Oh my god that’s beautiful

2 Likes

The picture for the contest is my nug picture. I just wanted to show off the pup but I remember she was in the background and she looked stunning so I snapped a quick one :heart_eyes:

This is an auto I grew. Mephisto genetics - forum stomper look great.

20 Likes

I’ll only post this one… Taken the 1st day of 2023.

To this day one of my favorite pictures I’ve taken. Chop sesh of the Blueberry Diesel (Blueberry Pie x Chem Fuego) from @anonymous4289. This picture is special to me because without @Rena93 growing just wouldn’t be the same. We have a ton of fun with it together and it wouldn’t be the same without her. Plus the pheno in her hands was beautiful and smoked sooo good just like her. haha This was a great moment from this year and great way to kick things off if you will.

35 Likes

i’m glad to have contributed. :+1:

4 Likes
10 Likes

Here are my entries
And my ugly sweater above

19 Likes

Lavender Jack F1 ( Jack Herer x Wookie 15 )

bred by Bodhi seeds.

Picture taken Sep 26th 2023 & posted @

34 Likes

Ah I remember this picture so vividly. I just saw it last week haha (; this is the best looking perpendicular object I’ve ever seen !

3 Likes

Send me pics if ya can bro, restock on the way :+1:🤌:call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

2 Likes

So many amazing pictures in here already. Between the photography skills some of y’all got in spades, and the amazing subjects you’re all shooting, it’s a bit silly feeling postin’ up any of mine. I’ll go through the years photo dumps and see if I can’t come up with something that serves better.
This is a back-lit baby bud in our current run of Doctor Seedsman CBD 30:1. I was sitting on the floor in-front of the tent and just happened to catch this angle. The picture really didn’t do it justice.
You really know how to rally this old parking lot, @Heliosphear . A gift in and of its own right, and much appreciated by those of us that ain’t got it.
So stoked to see what the end of the year here brings. The last 6 months or so hanging with all of you has been a goddamn blast.
Thanks all, and OGTW
Stay up!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

23 Likes

Ding!
IMG_2528

Congratulations @Mohawk-meds you have won a 2023 OverGrow Picture of the year sticker, please send me your addy if you want the sticker, or you can pass your winner sticker to someone else.

29 Likes

Very cool @Heliosphear :v:

6 Likes

Congrats @Mohawk-meds :boom: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Thanks @Heliosphear, Hope you have a great week brotha!

7 Likes

Great way to start the day! Congrats! :partying_face:
@Mohawk-meds

4 Likes

Congratulations @Mohawk-meds, cool win ! ! !

How to begin the week @Heliosphear ! ! ! Thanks for the fun ! ! !

4 Likes

Congratulations :tada::balloon::confetti_ball::champagne: @Mohawk-meds! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::christmas_tree::santa::v:

Thanks as always @Heliosphear for all you do! :tophat::tophat::tophat::clap::clap::clap::sunglasses::christmas_tree::v:

3 Likes

Sent I’ll definitely take that awesome sticker lol thank you

5 Likes

Congratulations @Mohawk-meds and Man. Happy your back @Heliosphear

5 Likes

Frankenstein grown by Myself, Courtesy of Overgrow’s very own the Man himself Dr Frankenstein AKA @JohnnyPotseed .

23 Likes