2023 OverGrow Picture of the year contest. Prizes: 850+ seeds, 3D printed Bong, OG T-shirt, OG Poster, Stickers and more!

25 Likes

Thank you to everyone participating, each one of you are a part of what makes our community spectacular!

28 Likes

fell in love day one, been in love ever since…

2 Likes

overgrow the world.

24 Likes

Nice plant.

31 Likes

Really liking those deep fall colors and the shape of that plant! :v:

2 Likes

That’s a beaut!

4 Likes

Painting done by me and my wife

27 Likes

@Heliosphear This is my entry… a seeded bud to overgrow da world.

Later I will try to find my ugly sweater… :rofl:

27 Likes

A couple of very cool pix…

17 Likes

18 Likes

Thanks, always hard to pick the right picture.

2 Likes

Thanks. Brother.

2 Likes

Ding!
IMG_2567
Congratulations @JerBear You have a won a 2023 OverGrow Picture of the year sticker, please send me your addy so it can ship tomorrow. :sunglasses:

Have a great day OverGrow! :smiley:

25 Likes

Couple pics of pre ‘98 bubba x platinum kush cross. I don’t have too many pics right now. I lost most of my pics when I lost my digital camera. Had em all stored on a memory card on there. :man_facepalming: Always meant to back them up but didn’t really want them all stored on my PC. Oops. lol

21 Likes

Here’s an outdoor pic of a 30+ year old heirloom strain I acquired this year

23 Likes

Fantastic picture bro :sunglasses: and a great looking :eyes: plant to boot :hiking_boot:! :+1::facepunch::sunglasses::christmas_tree::santa::v:

2 Likes

Thanks a bunch! I’m excited to do a little work with her next year

3 Likes

Reminds me of the jungle in Panama….came across a sloth just hangin out…. Thought it was dead but it just slowly looked at us as if to say….why are you all Fukin with me I’m not bothering anyone……

4 Likes

“Can’t you see I’m a sloth!”

3 Likes