207 Outdoor Spain

Upon this instructions I don’t know if the powder should go over the soil and sprayed in the plant icon_e_confused|nullxnull, looks like a good complement. … beer3|nullxnull

1 Like

Plants need camouflage for the war hahaha

3 Likes

El silicio también lo absorbe por las hojas y es bueno contra las plagas.

Silicon is also absorbed by the leaves and is good against pests.

3 Likes

Mineral Magic from GHE, an additive that contains silicate, a very beneficial trace element for plants, especially in intensive crops in coconut fiber and other hydroponic substrates.

Outdoors its use stimulates the growth of micro-organisms present in the substrate and allows the development of a natural environment that facilitates a more successful cultivation.

Silicon is introduced into plant cells to create a protective shield against attacks or pests.

Mineral Magic improves the cation exchange capacity of the nutrient solution in the substrate for a greater presence of it. In addition, it stabilizes the pH and EC levels in the solution, to reduce the possible stress of fast-growing plants.

Benefits of Mineral Magic:
Rich in Silicate.
Contains more than 60 minerals.
Maximum solubility.
Stabilizes the pH.
Includes a proportion of Calcium.
fungicidal effect
It is not a fertilizer or nutrient, it is a 100% organic additive that provides the supplementary elements necessary for plants to obtain optimal growth and flowering conditions.

Recommendations for use:
Pulverized: Dissolve 50gr/10L until a uniform solution is obtained, let it settle, filter it and it will be ready to use.
Hydroponic application: sprinkle on the lower areas of the trunk. Repeat when necessary.
Drip irrigation: add 4-5gr on the surface of the substrate.
Earth: mix between 0.5 and 1gr per liter of earth. Add on top and water once a month.
Important: If you are using products based on microorganisms or bacteria, use only localized foliar application on the neck of the trunk (the area closest to the surface of the substrate), to avoid slowing down the development of colonies.

4 Likes

7 Likes

Too many sun…

California Indica

11 Likes

OG kush received @Gpaw Thanks Master

6 Likes

EXCELLENT!!

Thanks for letting me know they got there… That’s a personal first (Spain)

Cheers
G

7 Likes

Yes, it took a short time.
thanks again bro!!!

3 Likes

Making potasic soap for cleaning plants

Mix with water and ready

8 Likes

How are the plants holding up with the heat wave?

1 Like

Here in Murcia every year the same…
Tomorrow 40°C…
I hope no one dies.

2 Likes

Love this product

2 Likes

8 Likes

42° centígrados = 107,6° fahrenheit
43 centígrados =109,4 fahrenheit

All plants are indoor for the moment…

9 Likes

Nice company :sweat_smile:, Sun is more gentle up here …

7 Likes

8 Likes

8:00 PM

40°C

or more…

1 Like

damn sorry brother it’s not much better here fortunately I am available to water and feed several times a day. Peace

1 Like

The leaves are dehydrated by the hot wind and the roots are roasted.

111° Fahrenheit is a lot

Temperature record since 1994

2 Likes