'21 Chocolates Crowdsourced (Taste)Testing Sign-up

Those sound like fun. I ran Escobars, Chocolate Rain long time ago, when he was posting on Sannies. Recently ran Zanzibars version Amnesia Haze x chocolate rain F2.
I’m make some space if this works out, I can not work them for a few weeks anyway. Space invaders, right now.

2 Likes

geeze send me your add again and ill stick sum more in the mail and see what happens

1 Like

One day soon. Until then, I’ll sit back and watch the show. Anyways, I’m a supporter of your work. Sign me up.

4 Likes

Its almost time for me to run your kashmir, waiting to start them til after the preservation run is pollinated as agreed on . Definitely following this chocolate progress :yum:

2 Likes

to be fair i didn’t pay the full amount :-/

2 Likes

So cool of you I have some extra space to run some for sure. You just sent me the box of chocolates and It should be here this week so if only need the other.

1 Like

ha, no i didnt take it that way at all. and i hope i didnt sound snarky, i meant it to be funny.

that experience and trying to learn about your box of chocolates is what led me to this OG forum and what ive learned here even in this short amount of time is worth more then what i gave Mr 7 for your freebies to him.

i mean i’m not going to thank him for the transaction or anything like that but a win is a win :smiley:

3 Likes

Hey @Worcestershire_Farms I know you got a lot of pokers in the fire, but do you want payment for these? I always like to be timely. Thanks captain. Also, no rush!

3 Likes

This is a wonderful offer that I will have to pass on. To many ponies in the stable right now. But wow, this looks like the fire!

2 Likes

I got you, brother. I’ll get those PMs sent right now.

5 Likes

im in if you want/need

1 Like

You sure made it easy!! Thanks again!

ditto that!!

1 Like

Count me in, I can start germination in spring of next year.

2 Likes

DONE DEAL!! Thanks, Bro, CONGRATS on your endeavor, ALWAYS got some the B-E-S-T goin’ on. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

This is great! :+1: Can’t wait for a new bad DVD. :laughing:

7 Likes

I would love to run the cr cross but won’t be able to fit it in till next spring

Paps

5 Likes

I will be following along. Very interesting. Hope you get some fire

2 Likes

Swing Lo, Sweet Chariot, coming forth to my home!! Swing Lo, Sweet Chariot, coming forth to my home!! webe

2 Likes

They look like nice genetics man! Sadly I can’t take part in this, I’m booked up for a while with other projects but will be keeping an eye on this

3 Likes