2x2 growers club

I see your uneven first screen, and raise you a shamefully uneven 4 sq ft of flowers!

:evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

@Maddawg big thanks farmer friend!

That GG#4xJack is soaking

@Andrexl @Dendro @Dalorean @logangrowgan2020 @grow @Cbizzle

Everyone else I missed coz I dunno if all these people coming up are actually in this thread so don’t wanna alert any outdoor growers (also side bar: enough with the ‘dirty fingers gang’ chatter, it’s plain rude PLUS many of the 2x2 crew grow in soil so it’s pretty elitist and Frankly prattish. So stop everyone)

OH YEAH, reason I tagged youz is we need more pics in here for silly Season (whatever u call the religious affiliated or not hedanistic worship of capitalism around this time of year unless u do intimate family stuff then that’s what I mean, so as not to offend and be all PC.)

Yup pics please

7 Likes

@Myusernamewastaken
I am a Former 2X2 user,I still have my tent and a lot of soil.The fact Is I am using a 2,5X2,5 atm because I wanted less crowded space since I started going Coco coir.The tent was too little for that.
Starting over

4 Likes

Right on brother! 2.5x2.5 qualifies for the club (I’m pretty sure anything smaller than 2x4 qualifies but you’ll have to check with the rest of the crew)

3 Likes

Basically,Iwas so stupid to buy a led that is 58 cm in width,so It was too difficult to fit in my 2x2.Also,2 plants outgrew the tent leading to High Rh and a Little budrot.
@Myusernamewastaken

3 Likes

Yeah, all my lights are built with vero eb strips, they are 56cm and with the aluminum ends come out at exactly 58cm.

I ofcourse spread this so it’s about 50cm wide, a single point source would loose a lot for sure

1 Like

Well trouble at home means I’m bowing out of the show for a minute or two

I’ll be back new years with a new location, I’ll still be around the forums just not gardening for personal reasons

Keep posting gang

Oh those clones been in water since oct 19th… Hard to clone pheno for sure :smiley:

6 Likes

6 Likes

Just added a new 2x2 look forward to joining along

5 Likes

I hope everyone is getting through this potentially tough time of year alright, thought Id try an cheer up our crew here. A big welcome to all new comers, Ive been hiding in a hole it seems.
The beans from these should produce at least 25% autoflowering plants, I dont know for sure, but yall are welcome to try and find out. Just leave info in the dms, nothing is required, though if you also are the type of person that would like to see someone else actually grow out your own progress then Im your man. Keep your heads up peeps and keep on growing!

Fiona’s Chem Cake(Blue Collar Beans, male, photo period)
X
Strawba the Hutt (Mephisto, fem, auto)

Banana OG(Nacho and El’Sapos, male, photo period)
X
Strawba the Hutt(Same mother)

Both were pollinated by a Banana OG x STH f1 male. So then, f2 on the B.OG x STH and technically f1 on the other cross and as stated, both sets of beans should produce at least some full autos, as well as some ‘fast’ types and possibly some photo periods.
:beers: :blush:

7 Likes

Beautiful plants @Dendro!

Anywho, wanted to share the 2x2 love with a full tent shot.

Back row and in cups are Super Orange Haze front is Goji OG momma and you can see an unrooted snip hiding as well.

Hope everyone is making it through the cold ok. Over twenty below actual temps this AM!

8 Likes

Looks like that one plant is pretty tall, how tall is your tent?

4 Likes

This is 2*2 is 48” tall so its a bit deceiving.

5 Likes

Yeah was just curious, with leds hard to find tents with any height

3 Likes

For sure. I have a 80” 4x4 that gets used come spring time. Bought specifically for the height. This 2*2 is as tall as I can use in the attic closet.

6 Likes

2 Sour Bubble courtesy of @DougDawson and 1 young Diesel Tree in a bottomless solo

7 Likes

Hell yeah, we gotz to get in where we fit in! Sorry for the super late reply but Thank You for the compliment on the Ladys, looking good over there yourself! Love the grill grates, fabric pots, and reservoirs. The grill grates would work excellent with a wick system, maybe thats what Im seeing, looks like Im gonna have to check out a whole new section of Wal-Mart or Home Depot soon lol I thought I had figured out every MacGyver move there was…God, I love those places and DIY in general :grinning:
In one tent, we have a plastic mold used to make patio walkways, found at home depot, that raises the fabric pots a few inches up off the floor and just added thick nylon string that wicks water all day long, all very similar to your grates and tubs. So many ways to skin this cat, good stuff man!
Happy Growing Everyone! :v::blush:

Some recent harvest shots of the Fiona’s ChemCake x Strawba the Hutt, two different plants, got plenty of beans if anyone would like, no problemo!..

7 Likes

Killin it! That lady looks silver already :heart_eyes:
A really beautiful organic grow, it shows!

1 Like

Beautiful color on the buds!

2 Likes

I agree and thank you! :blush: all three had alittle different vibe to em. Got plenty of extra beans if you’d like some?

1 Like