2x2 growers club

@Foreigner By my calculations your cabinet qualifies for the club, your 2x4 does not .

Welcome my friend

4 Likes

Well I’m gonna recommend blumat, but that’s me

Also nothing good happens quickly in the garden, slow is good

1 Like

9 Likes

9 Likes

Absolutely beautyful,they are going to bulk their ass off

3 Likes

You may have noticed a gap in the 5 square tent?

Exiled to make space,also a sacrifice to keep the others safe from the weed pig :pig2:

6 Likes

Here is some immature flower after going in the air fryer on 45c for 45min

6 Likes

I have four 2x2 areas. To be honest, they are combined into one 4x4 area :grinning:
But I need your opinion. :slightly_smiling_face:
I asked the question in another thread, but I think I could get an adequate answer here.

I’m going to modify the question a bit to make it fit well with this thread.
Basically, one plant in a 2x2 area, trained to have equal buds (mainlinning, manifolding… anything with a similar outcome).
How many decent sized main buds would you fit in that area.
Without a scrog net, so that it can be easily manipulated, taken out as needed…

Thank you very much :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hi!
Nice to see you here, it’s a great question and I’m sure many farmers here will have many opinions

I believe part of your question is about best number of colas per 2x2 section, but more about plant architecture to achieve this?

What’s best here? Max yields I guess? But it’s a 3 dimensional space, so what do your lights allow you to flower? 1 ft of canopy? 2?

The only reason I’m going for more smaller plants is hight restrictions or time constraints.

So assuming a single plant with unlimited veg time and hight…

I’d build strong arms (branches)to carry lots of heads, probably 6 branches in a 3x 2 look

And then I’d be lolly popping to the final knuckle on each branch, veg 1 more week, flip and netting the flower bursts from those knuckles

Stick around and I’ll show u what I mean on yeh next run in the 2x2

EDIT: I’m really interested to hear what other people think and it’s definitely something we will be testing around here.

4 Likes

I used to be a 2x2 guy and,I am very tempted to try again,since I want a seed run this time,I am attempting a reversal with STS technique and Autoflowering plants.I ll update here If I go for It.Soon enough

4 Likes

Thanks
I know that every plant reacts differently to the same training, but it would be nice to have some reference point to start with.
Colas per 2x2 area.
I’ve only had a few indoor grows with LST only.
At the moment I’m thinking about 16 colas. Four branches, each with 4 shoots. With heavy pruning.
Or 12 main colas, and before the final pruning I would decide if a few shoots should be left
Hight is not a problem at all

5 Likes

If hight is not a problem and you are going for 16 colas I’d just mainline 16 off a single knuckle and be done

3 Likes

Day 8 of flower for the melonsicle
I noticed she wasn’t really jumping into flower as quickly, slow stretch

So I turned up the lights, dropped em closer to the canopy to increase DLI and have been giving veg nutrients the last 48hrs

Looking better now?

Alas I am ashamed how much flower has already been taken from the 2x2, I’m not winning any club trophies with this run…maybe the good intention badge? :laughing:

8 Likes

Looking good in here! Reckon I’ll throw an update with my 2x3.
Week 7 of 1 Hindu Kush, and two Orange Grove x GG4 RIL

I pollenated both plants with their own males, but I didn’t cover the buds or move the plants, and all of these ladies are plump full of seeds! Anyone is welcome to some just send a DM!

9 Likes

What hight you working with again? (Not to rain on your parade…but 2x3x…? :grin:)

Also have you tried putting your fans under the canopy blowing up?

Edit, yes please on the seed offer, let me know when they ready, is the clubhouse pheno?

2 Likes

So my 2x2 is in the attic closet and it gets chilly. I have two 17 watt heat mats and a 100 watt ceramic lizard heater which when run with my hlg 135 led is sufficient. However I’m rooting some clones with 8 watt screw in led and temps were at like 69. A gallon of hot water from the tap set inside the tent brings that up to mid 70’s which holds all night. Two gallons hits 80 and holds to low 70’s by morning. Really excellent trick if you guys need a couple extra degrees.

7 Likes

That’s an awesome tip! Thanks for sharing

Same deal come summer but now we are using ice blocks(edit: well actually zip lock bags filled with water frozen and then in a big metal pot near a fan for the win…not that u have to )

Also don’t be afraid to put your intake at the top and exhaust at the bottom (reverse)

This will up your temps a couple degrees too

Finally, look into those insulation sheets, I think they are called r-tek in ty states.

That shit and duct tape and make an insulated mini room, put ya grow inside?

SEE DOWN HERE I GOT SOME CRISPY LEAF SYNDROME HAVING THOSE LIGHTS TOO CLOSE

4 Likes

VERY UNEVEN FIRST SCREEN

WHAT’S LEFT OF HER :pensive:

2 Likes

Hi there. I would like to join the 2x2 crew
:evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree:

:evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree:

2x2x4
4 Sour Bubble f2 courtesy of the man himself @DougDawson in a 20g fabric pot folded in half. Boys to be culled.

Topped em at the 4th with plans of Billy Blanks style training.

Peace

9 Likes

Welcome to the club, great to have you here.

Tell the farmers at home about your toys when you get a moment? (Fans lights what have you)