3 person different state same seed one plant Bruce Banner grow

Should I not clue her in on the hidden compartment?

1 Like

You stalking my purchases???

Throw their recommendations away unless you like crispy plants. 1/4 strength for FF nutes for me. And sparingly at that…

3 Likes

I had mine for two weeks before I found the compartment (while cleaning it LOL)

I’m gonna bet theres a LOT she don’t know about that piece ROFL

1 Like

maybe its to hide a few dabs to dip the buds in before fire in the hole!

3 Likes

I like the way you think. Or some trim bin kief for bowl toppers.

4 Likes

I think you might be feminized. This is definitely a girl pipe. :joy:

I was thinking that as well actually. Although I just keep that in the grinder :woman_shrugging:. I clearly got the pipe for the colors but also liked the cleaning tool. I planned on breaking it in last night but my old ass fell asleep on the couch. So preparing to roast and toast.

Goooood morning!

3 Likes

Is that some awkward jab at being rude? It’s a pipe. Expected cleaning tool, not random compartment, so I asked. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

He’s not being rude. The pipe isn’t meant for flower at all. It can be used for it obviously (and is, a ton of people think it’s a bowl and use it as one) but it’s for concentrates. It’s why the glass piece is so shallow. The storage underneath is for wax or whatever.

And just to point to how many people don’t realize it- I’ve seen headshops sell them as bowls for flower without a clue that they weren’t meant for it.

3 Likes

Ha, fair enough. I’ve never bothered with concentrates really, so didn’t have a clue. Thanks for clarifying :pray:

1 Like

I didn’t until someone told me (for the same reason) and like I said people who sell them don’t even know sometimes. It works fine as a bowl though so why not?

2 Likes

Definitely worked fine. Much better than the big awkward glass pipe I had. It’s smaller and less clunky, so I’m happy :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Pice of hash I think :thinking:

2 Likes

I think it was intended for wax but hash works too.

1 Like

And harder to break than the 20 glass pipes that have gone before it. Your glass bowl is slightly different, but same silicone. My glass is tophat shaped with 9 holes in it, yours looks more volcano / cone like with a single hole? btw, you’re supposed to flip that bowl upside down, put it in place (so it rises up from the bowl, not fit into to). Then you heat the glass to red hot, put the concentrate on the end of the cleaning tool and touch the hot glass with it… Great for oils and dabs…

1 Like

I mean… the picture does show the random beard using it as a reg pipe.

1 Like

Smoking the invisible bud! Man I need to find that bud! I always misplace it when I have some. god damn invisible weed…

Edit: clearly the ad is written by a non-native speaker. What the hell is “thickness concordance” ?

3 Likes

Probably just some disabled reseller. I don’t know. I got a cute pipe, works, doesn’t matter. I ran it through sanitize in dishwasher so I didn’t get some special covid from where ever it used to live. I liked what he packed his bowl with too. Must be in between harvests.

3 Likes

cute little baby Bruce Banner

5 Likes

Very nice! Just got mine under the light in its final pot. I’ll post a pic when it stands up. Great job so far Breelie. Nice looking seedling!

1 Like