3 person different state same seed one plant Bruce Banner grow

So yes lol

1 Like

Lol. Hopefully 8 or 10 weeks from now we will have some 25% thc BB lol. But no, I bet it turns out pretty good though

1 Like

Mine wont get the awesome new light and tent for about a week or two depending on who fast we lay down the flooring. Maybe sooner if we start in that corner but not starting till sunday/monday Im sure.

Using fox farm nutes this round and fox farm ocean.

2 Likes

Your gonna be using a more advanced soil. I’ll be using cheap marards stuff. Only trick up my sleeve is the Jacks fert.

2 Likes

Your light will definitely be better then mine I think

My last autos did beautifully in fox farm and general hydroponic nutes. I use the same soil for everything. Used it for peppers/melons/ berries a few years ago and it did so well I haven’t used anything else for anything I grow lol.

1 Like

Yeah it all depends on soil. Sometimes you have to doctor it up or spend big bucks on something that’s worked. Unless you know how to make a supersoil

Just came in!

5 Likes

That’s some good stuff right there bree. You just need to learn how to use it

1 Like

Nice project!! Congrats to both of you, @Breelie and @corey!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

pretty self explanatory. Not as cut and dry and the hydroponics measurements but I had to use less of that too. I read directions though so I’m good :relaxed:

Never mind. Wtf lol one says every other feeding. One once a week. One not till flower. Pray for me :joy: bought to have some burnt up ass plants

1 Like

I always pray for u. Let the seedling grow a few inches then start at half dose

1 Like

Picked up this adorable thing today. Wondering what the hidden compartment is for?

3 Likes

Lol. I have a clue

I mean it seems pretty small lol. maybe keep a spare pinch :joy:

1 Like

Yeah do that. Lol it is small. I’m not even gonna say if they come bigger lol

Your mean bree lol! No your not. I’m just saying you can always buy bigger

That is a sweet ass bowl. We will see how your ferts compare to my simple Jacks 1 1 1

Sounds good. I will burn mine a little for sure figuring out what she’s happy with, but I did the same to the last ones in the beginning with the hydro nutes and they finished out just fine. So Im only a little bit scared :stuck_out_tongue:

You sound confident. So am I lol we will see