3 Purple Ryder #2 Feminized Autoflower From:The Joint Doctor

OMG! Lotus, I cannot Freaking Believe How Bloody Simple putting a COB Growlight together Is! I hate to bug you again However, I figured U might have this info for me. What wattage etc. should I get for Max yield in 4x4 tent? I only ask as I get a wee bit confused with these mesurrement specs and such eh. lol. Please Help Me! I also cannot believe how cheap these COB kits are. So I figured I’d Purchase the Best & I was wondering if you might know which kits are the Best quality?

1 Like

If you go on yotube and go to growmau5 channel e has a video series called diy led for noobs. Theres one video that talks about a 4x4 space and what light setup is the best for it. As for kit quality timber and cutter have the best diy kits but they comming from the states and austraila.

You can hack those Mars Hydro lights and replace the old led board with cobs pretty cheap and very easill done even if your not an electrical engineer lol. Growmau5 on YouTube has a video of a diy quick and easy Mars hack, check it out!!

Here’s a link to a forum about it and has a link to growmau5 instructional video in the first post also. Am saving some extra money to order some vero23 led’s to try my first build soon! Good luck!
https://www.autoflower.net/forums/threads/diy-mars-to-cree-cob-conversion.49689/

“Now this right here shows in the Action sense of the word Sound Growing Advice & Assistance BIG TIME!”
Lotus my Grow Bro, U have yet again provided me with more COB knowledge. Thanx Yet Again Eh.
Also I now am convinced that there’s pretty well NOTHING you Can’t Learn via Video Tutorial on Youtube?
I mean this Gowmau5 channel. is truly off the hook. I feel like an old 15 Gigabyte Hard Drive trying to download a 250 gig hard drive. I can’t stand the thought that I can’t purchase these Cob Kits in Canada I’m going to put some feelers out in Toronto and see if anything shakes loose (so to speak eh) lmao. :sunglasses: :v: out for now Lotus

1 Like

I should start selling them in canada.XD

Yet another Grower with awesome advice. I’ll refer to you as GG for short if that’s alright with U? I’m honestly grateful for this to be certain. I mean who’d have thought I could hack/convert this Mars Hydro II LED so I’m super glad I never sold it the other day. I paid over $400.00 C for it in a package deal with my FusionHut/Tent Kit. Besides that, I loved electrical appliance repair class in the Secondary Vocational School I attended as an Adolescent a.k.a. HIGH School -(full pun intended) as I was High from day 1 @ said school lmao. Anyhooow, Mucho Gratitude for passing this info on to me I’ll head there right now to view it to be sure. I’m ecstatic about my new Conversion Project. lol. :sunglasses: Don D.

im excited to see that thing pimped out fosho!!

Yes you should My Brother Grower & Cannabis Connoisseur. I’ve just been flipping through my latest issue of High Times Mag and It’s Officially been spoken to by BOTH the Prime Minister & Health Minister Justin Trudeau & Jane Phillpot (really, Phil Pot?) Anyhooow, They’ve Officially announced that on 420 of 2017 Marijuana WILL BE LEGAL for RECREATIONAL USE. Each Province will be allowed to decide how accessible & age limit etc.etc. I’m truly in my Happy Place Mentally & Spiritually at this moment. I’ve Never been Proud of any Prime Minister other than the Trudeau’s As like his Father Justin is for the People & His ACTIONS speak for themselves. So in the very near future seeds will be a Very Prosperous En devour to be certain here in Canada. I’m checking out the top 50 seed banks in this months issue of High Times Magazine. Already the prices have risin for seeds online. I’m going to purchase a few different Blueberry Strains from 3 different bean banks to see whom has the real deal. I’m downright determined to be smoking some of my Own Grown Blueberry Medical Marijuana by this time next year & also a few other sweet strains as well. I’m no longer going to EVER run low or God forbid run out of my Medication due to cost & Or quality of said Medicine. I am still pulling for All Americans to Also be able to obtain and use Marijuana Socially in the Very near Future as The estimated Revenue Annually is projected to be approximately $25 Billion with an increase annually as well. So There’s THAT! Hang in there USA Mr.Trump Dump will truly be incapable of denying the FACT! That Being “It’s what the PEOPLE WANT”

Sincerely: Don D.
1 Like

“Alrighty Then” Now that’s out of the way & I truly am Very Pleased with the last look in on the Little Ladies this morning. I thought it was wishful seeing at 1st then upon closer scrutiny I discovered that 2 of my 4 little Darlings have Broken Soil Eh.
Then shortly after seeing this great news I then read the High Times Magazine I subscribe to had a wonderful update on Justin Trudeau & Health Minister Jane Philpott’s announcing Officially that on 420 of this year Canada is Going Green & I couldn’t be Happier if I tried as a result. I’m feeling very optimistic about my new and quite welcome New School of Growing Medical & Recreational Marijuana & the STRAINS available to all Growers in North America Today is"Truly Humbling to say the Least" I feel like a kid in a candy store with a crisp new $20.00 bill and Huge Paper bag for my purchases.
LMAO :laughing I’ll be certain to keep an eye on the other 2 little Ladies to pop up and introduce themselves to the Universe & Me, Papa. lol. It’s Vital to welcome and adore my pretty little ladies right off the hop so to speak. It’s proven to be extremely beneficial in my other Grows. I truly do feel a connection spiritually with them when praising them and taking the extra few minutes daily to nurture and feed them when needed. Also the more I looked at the pics of my 1st ever Cabinet Grow of 4 White Widow Femz from Crop King Seeds. I’ll attach a couple pics of said Grow with this reply for reference. Along with the arrival of two adorably cute little Girlz.
.After doing much research I’ve learned that I can Grow from seed to Harvest with my simple yet quite effective 200 watt CFL Light and the help advice and support here on Overgrow.com is immeasurable and has changed many of my older stubborn ways & *closed mindedness I can’t even explain how I became so open minded and willing to listen to constructive criticism. Even from New School Growers whom have taught me about COB lighting and many other tips as well. I’m going to try & test most. However alot of the tips are Common Sense. I also wanted to pass on this -

1 Like

Yes you should My Brother Grower & Cannabis Connoisseur. I’ve just been flipping through my latest issue of
High Times Mag and It’s Officially been spoken to by BOTH the Prime Minister & Health Minister Justin Trudeau & Jane Philpott (really, Phil Pot?) Anyhooow, They’ve Officially announced that on 420 of 2017 Marijuana WILL BE LEGAL for RECREATIONAL USE. Each Province will be allowed to decide how accessible & age limit etc.etc. I’m truly in my Happy Place Mentally & Spiritually at this moment. I’ve Never been Proud of any Prime Minister other than the Trudeau’s As like his Father Justin is for the People & His ACTIONS speak for themselves. So in the very near future seeds will be a Very Prosperous En devour to be certain here in Canada. I’m checking out the top 50 seed banks in this months issue of High Times Magazine. Already the prices have risin for seeds online. I’m going to purchase a few different Blueberry Strains from 3 different bean banks to see whom has the real deal. I’m downright determined to be smoking some of my Own Grown Blueberry Medical Marijuana by this time next year & also a few other sweet strains as well. I’m no longer going to EVER run low or God forbid run out of my Medication due to cost & Or quality of said Medicine. I am still pulling for All Americans to Also be able to obtain and use Marijuana Socially in the Very near Future as The estimated Revenue Annually is projected to be approximately $25 Billion with an increase annually as well. So There’s THAT! Hang in there USA Mr. Trump Dump will truly be incapable of denying the FACT! That Being “It’s what the PEOPLE WANT”