30 day roll, lets do this

I no longer have the mom I’m holding 11 different moms running out of room
I sent some to @Rabeats2093 he may still have her

5 Likes

i know that feeling , all good ,

3 Likes

Upon arrival I had enough room to start one baklava she did not make it …unintentional neglect …
She was the sole survivor of a 55 day stasis period in the fridge was perked up in 12 hrs max …
I cut her further up the stem slapped some clone X on her…
She now sits in a solo cup with a zip log bag and some water logged soil …
12 days I seen roots with this same method different strain though

Here’s to hoping !

2 Likes

Have 2 friends over watching UFC with me . Been watching since 6 and sampling a bunch of different bud . Funny to see the effects on casual once a week smokers . 3 hits of basically anything i have makes them stupid .
Laid out 10 to try , its 10 pm now , we, er they , have sampled 2 :boom: I of course have burned them all :smiley:

2 observations , reg smokers are not use to "proper " bud , NEVER pull out ICC first , and Do Si Dos is the best tasting bud i have , tied with TK .

Super happy with the dosi . Looked it up , see why i like it , GSC in it and foog . Has that “cookie” flavor BUT ITS DIFFERENT HERE.
smoking ICC And wedding cake back to back you can pretty much tell they’re related very similar flavor profile just one is heavier than the other. Dosie is not like that I don’t know how to describe it it has that creaminess to it but that’s the only similarity to the wedding cake or ice cream cake. The rest of its flavor and smell is completely different much brighter with more effervescence and with pine in it that neither of the others have.

I am also digging on Junkie. she is just short from the ground and her flavor is excellent but muted compared to the three I’m talking about above it’s there and it’s nice but it’s just not loud maybe it will improve with a cure. what does not need to improve is its power. it is as strong as anything I have I believe and I stay stoned on it all damn day.

do you know thinking about that I think a joint of three-quarter Junkie and 1/4 Dosie for flavor would be a superb pairing excuse me I have a joint to make😎

12 Likes

do you keep snips in the fridge? if so can you please enlighten me about the subject

2 Likes
4 Likes

I’m about to store some cuts just in cast

Ty for posting this
Paps

2 Likes

WC about done, CJ getting fatt, GMO just getting started

22 Likes

Looks great brother

1 Like

Apple Fritrer curing into beautiful bud

20 Likes

I love that tray.

Oh, and the fritter looks stellar too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

i use it to final dry bud to # i want it then into Groves, all wood pulls excess humidity out quickly .

Taste n flavor coming on with the Cap Junky .

Going to cure into great bud i think , already tastes great and has bite to it. Glad i have 2 6 footers at 8 weeks flower going :boom: High is extremely strong and fast , but man does it jack with my allergy to 420! 3 hits in im drooling nose running and sneezing so hard i had to put it out .

Some bud has little effect on me , allergy wise , CJ about at the top of the heap as far as making me gag n hack . The smoke itself is smooth , it’s whatever is in it that affects me.

I’m sitting here watching the new Dune 2 movie and I don’t know if it’s the Junkie or not but 15 minutes in I don’t understand what’s going on

pulled out all my seed starting essentials and have them at the ready the second the Do Si Do seeds hit they’re going for a swim .

13 Likes

Lol! I’m used to that feeling. That tray caught my eye because it said Boars Head on the side. Pretty cool.
What were your thoughts on Stranger Things? I liked it, but it has a dark element to it that’s kind of depressing after a while. Joyce is always crying. If you have seizures because of flashing lights, I wouldn’t recommend watching it. There are a lot of scenes like that. I don’t have seizures, but I felt like I was always on the brink of one.

man i am praying you can find a similar pheno of that dosi girl. how many seeds are you popping ? pls dont be the one that got away!! but we know samwell shit is fire so i know you wil find something

2 Likes

I think he sent me eight seeds eight of his original and then he remade it and I think he sent me eight of those I haven’t received them yet it takes a while.

when they get here I’ll pop all of the original seeds

it was F threes and I only ran two plants and both were exactly the same so I’m sure I’ll find it again and I’m beginning to think that it’s not just a particular Fino because everywhere I look people are talking about it being very good bud and of course that’s coming from cut seed God knows where so evidently it throws good phenos .

@Habitt calls her Grape Kush , lol

5 Likes

yeah I’m not a boars head guy I don’t know where I picked the damn thing up at I’ve had it for about a decade and it’s always been a pot tray but not one to roll on I don’t wanna ruin it I do all of my bucking of the buds and final trimming on it because it’s plenty big enough.
before I put the buds into the Grove bags I lay them out that with meters all around them and get the bud exactly where I want it flipping and turning it I’ll sit and watch a movie and do it in my 50% humidity living room it typically takes about two hours to bring it consistently from 63 or 4% down to 59 or so. Then grove it

so I watch the first episode and I have to say it was well done and interesting but I can also see where it’s going or think that I do.

when the first episode ended with the boys meeting 12 in the middle of the street I was certainly interested in finding out what happens. , but I have yet to watch the second episode I don’t know if it’s going to be something I’ll like.

I also downloaded a couple of episodes of the show called warrior and I think after watching the first episode of that I’d rather watch episode two of it then episode two of stranger things

4 Likes

haha yes the one dosi i grew was very berry and gas rock hard pretty bud. just yeilded small for me. but i could have done better nurturing her lol

1 Like

I wouldn’t say this one is gassy if I remember right it’s cushy it taste like Kush however one would describe Kush I’m terrible at describing things but to me it tasted super cushy with a grape finish, And just has this bright effervescence about it like the difference between Dr Pepper and 7-Up if anyone catches my meaning
@204medismoke

3 Likes

i totaly can see the 7up actually lol good description

3 Likes

Morning @ReikoX

how are you sir???

1 Like