30 day roll, lets do this

Oh I hadn’t seen these! That would make me tempted to drop the table but I bet I’d have to top those off twice a day or more in mid flower :thinking:

2 Likes

Depending on the plant size yeah. Also pot size. Use their 5 gallon fabric pots on these, that are closer to 7 Gallons “going to be filling a lot”. I’m going to run 2 gallon pots. Soon as the roots reach the bottom. Boom shaka laka flip. Going to be about finding the right pot and plant size.
I’m also using my own version of coco loco “same medium I use outdoor” more like a “coco/peat/compost mix”, yucca periodically and mykos extreme at transplant. I’m betting on the fabric air pruning well.

1 Like

You got this Cole, as long as the mother plant was healthy you will get roots. I have had pieces of plant fall into the water at the bottom of my tray and root there :joy: And, just like tomatoes, they will root in plain water too

7 Likes

Keep plant 3 to 4 foot , in the 2 gallons , one fillup a day should be just righr

2 Likes

No first run of this plant . 12 more days or so she will come down and ill know soon enough

i have 1 2 and 3 gallon soft bags , see how they each work , figure which size ill use .

Bettn 1 gallon is gonna be fine for Momma’s

1 Like

Hi brother

I see your lovin those mini octopups m

That fritter wow

What’s tk ?

2 Likes

I have not used one yet , but know how it will go .

Yeah Fritter is one of the finest flowering plants ive ever grown. Her weight will be fantastic and her buds super dense like Mac . Smell , look , touch , all tell me winner , but as you know i have not tried her yet

Tk

Triangle Kush of course

what up @Papalag

yeah with a 10 inch square foot print i see a forest of towering single cola plants💥

3 Likes

Hey @HolyAngel

want a cut of AF ???

:see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

2 Likes

:joy: didn’t we just go over this? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
She looks real nice tho I’ll give ya that :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I was just messing with you

1 Like

She kinda looks a bit like ice cream cake to be honest but doesn’t smell like her

1 Like

Looking stunning for sure👍 nice bud structure

1 Like

[quote=“Jetdro, post:1048, topic:122860”]
ah with a 10 inch square foot print i see a forest of towering single cola plants💥
[/quote

Plants can get big in these x babies

1 Like

AF , pictures of ure AF?

I’m thinking of just getting Roots soil. Local here. Thinking either 707 or Green lite. What you think?

Probably my favorite homemade Moonrock’s

6 Likes

Stoner :sunglasses: :metal:

1 Like

Boy Howdy , gonna be good n tasty :boom:

Lol , i mighta over did em a skoch , they actually look like moon rocks

15 Likes

what are the chances the fritter takes over the wedding cake as your new fav ? really happy to see you got her saved :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Lol…are you up early or still up from last night? I’m on :coffee: #2 already…lol
Gods bubba kush wanted to say good morning to everyone!

9 Likes