3rdgengrower greenhouse grow photos & autos even some giveaways anyone welcome

Happy to report gave the greenhouse a nother big shot of calmag yesterday and it sure did slow it down that has to be what the problem is

1 Like

this is the greenhouse today everyone looking lot better

9 Likes

plant looks pretty sad but did get couple roots to pop out I can work with that

4 Likes

@Kasper0909 the shoreline x lpc

is really coming along first two square pots middle row

4 Likes

Got 4 sets coming out of each node and topped itself @hoss8455 impure kush

6 Likes

That’s 100 percent a trait of the RIL thank Tony for that one. Shows in alot of the hybrids and offspring and makes em fun to grow. Looking awesome.

4 Likes

all is looking good the calmag brought em right back out of it cut haze#2 and one of the white grape x purple pooch bud rot struck again one of thos years nicer autoflowers thanks again @AzSeaindooin420

4 Likes

Thanks had no idea about it got a heavy skunk stem rub already

1 Like

We just had a Shoreline conversation minutes ago. Can you tell more of your Shoreline Cross?

1 Like

Don’t really know much about it @Kasper0909 would be the man to ask

1 Like

9 Likes

Thank you so much for running a couple. Really really liked both of those. Someone else is running the LPC OG f2 (same father) and has some great plants going. Very lemony

2 Likes

The Shoreline OG(Shoreline x docs og) came from @Maddawg .

one on the right. LPC OG female on left
I hit her with a very stinky LPC OG (LPC #75 X DOCS OG) male also from @Maddawg .

10 Likes

@Kasper0909 Was it very “skunky” and pungent? Sulphur type taste on the backend?

1 Like

The male lpc was skunky lemony. The Shoreline was lemony fuely. No sulfer that I can think of but im no good at smells and tastes haha

2 Likes

Thank you for sending them always like to run different stuff haven’t found one yet that I just got to keep lol and thanks for the info on the shoreline cross

2 Likes

If anyone would like to see pics of something just let me know and I will do my best to get em up also if anyone I sent beans to would like to know genetics of em hit me up

2 Likes

all of these are strawberry cheesecake cookies anyone that got these are in for a treat everyone of em has a super sweet :yum: with berry going to make some good meds

12 Likes

these guys sure growing fast going to let em go couple more weeks and into flower might have a couple that goes before 2 weeks the way they have grew in just last couple days since repot I thought it might slow em down for day or to but not with these no recovery time at all

6 Likes

BUD ROT my nemesis has struck again this time on a cookies got a really hard rain last night and humidity is high today when it cools down I’m going to have a good look :face_with_monocle: might have a couple more that needs cut all of em put on pretty good swell last week so even if all of had to come down it would be OK sure would be nice if a few could get a nother week or so

4 Likes