3rdgengrower greenhouse grow photos & autos even some giveaways anyone welcome

Received the seeds in great shape my friend. Also love the seed pucks!!

6 Likes

Good deal those pucks are something else never would I have ever thought of that😃 I can’t get the lid to work very good when I open one seeds tend to fly so when I sent those out I used a nother sticker on the inside to hold.the beans in place

5 Likes

so this what it looks like this morning

4 Likes

Ya those lids are a pita. I started using just 10 holes with stickers. They need a little cheap tool to pop em open

2 Likes

I bin racking my brain trying to come up with a way for em to print a little handle or something on em

1 Like

here is what’s going on with the cloner and the little photo period project

5 Likes

haze x cdlc #2 this one smells about the same as the one I cut but bud structure is more haze leaning just little stacks of calexes and super frosty @AzSeaindooin420

5 Likes

one of the cookies isn’t liking the feeding arrangement it will only get h2o for the next couple days

6 Likes

once I got to looking over em a little more there is a few that has some fade in the bottom but no rust spots on any the rest may need a little calmag

5 Likes

5 Likes

I’m sorry the pic isn’t a little better this a bud of the haze x cdlc #1 that I cut few days back got lucky and didn’t loose anymore to the mold as it dried it stinks like a skunk while cutting it up and the smoke has slight pine with some Chem for drying as fast as it did it on smooth to smoke couple hits I still get up and move took a joint to the headed and it made me lazy thanks for the beans these one have some potential that’s for sure @AzSeaindooin420

7 Likes

whatever is causing this I’m not sure gave em some calmag last night but still seem to have got worse I may have over fed them so next step is straight water it started on older bottom leaves and just moves up the plant if anyone has any thoughts about it would love to hear it

6 Likes

Well, with brown spots yeah, calcium would be my first thought. If it was lower of the plant and started on the edges of the leaves, I’d guess phosphorus. But seeing that you’re outside, I would be looking for bugs first.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s bugs got to be so.ething lacking in there diet few of the others are doing it as.well I think I can limp all of.along they all got bud on em and if they just fill out a little.more all.is.good the more I look at em I’m pretty sure it’s calmag deficient

8 Likes

little over 60 days not real sure on the date but got some unreal growth starting to grow out of its environment I already had to supercrop the 3 main branches I thought for sure it wouldn’t get that tall as late a start in the year not sure what to do with it can’t have it sticking out

9 Likes

this one is getting way bigger than thought it would too also around 60 days old the dark green leaves stand out on it

9 Likes

More tie downs and supercropping! Looking good very nice.

3 Likes

Thanks I can’t wait to see em bud all of have different smells

Yes this.
Trim away some weeds in a circle around the plant and lay it out flat. Even if you have to supercrop really low on the branches. Then you shouldn’t be able to see it from the side.

2 Likes