3rdgengrower greenhouse grow photos & autos even some giveaways anyone welcome

Thanks @3rdgengrower for the giveaway, with the F6 cookies strain :partying_face::partying_face::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::v:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to everyone! :wink::upside_down_face::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

How are you heating the steel?
Nice diy by the way. :+1:

1 Like

Bro send me some build plans, got some ABC’s that could use the squeeze

1 Like

Thanks these are 3in long

it does the job not real fancy only one temp sensor on it so I put it in the bottom one because I use it to decarb wax

2 Likes

They are easy to build.
You basically just need a couple thick steel plates, some all-thread and nuts or a welder, a hydraulic jack, and heat plates. You can take it a little further and add heat and pressure gauges too.
Oh, and a way to drill some steel.:wink:

4 Likes

Never done a diy on anything like that, wouldn’t know where to start

1 Like

Mhhmm…free stuff :drooling_face:

Let’s get the EU in the game!
@Piter @GCC.Bud
…and why is @GallacreekD66 ain’t here?

Have a great weekend everybody :green_heart:

5 Likes

I will walk ya through it don’t have any build plans just new whT I need and did it the hardest part is the wiring on pid box first thing ya need is 2 peaces of plate steel around an inch think 10inches wide by 12in long

5 Likes

Cool. Thanks @3rdgengrower @CaptainNemo

2 Likes

Ooops…Yeah Thanks @3rdgengrower :grimacing:

2 Likes

No big deal I know it’s appreciated I like to sign up for free stuff too

5 Likes

Those look great!! Im in

2 Likes

Thanks for the chance @3rdgengrower .

And also thanks for the call @CaptainNemo

2 Likes

Thanks for giveaway @3rdgengrower

2 Likes

Your garden is looking good. How do you like the greenhouse you made?
The strawberry cheesecake autos look great. I look forward to running them. Thanks again for sending me some.
Good luck to everyone who entered 3rdgengrower’s giveaway!

4 Likes

Thanks I was wondering about ya haven’t heard from ya in a while greenhouse is wonderful of course there is some changes going to be made before next year like way better air movement all the autos look and smell great but there is something about those strawberry cheesecake cookies all 5 made it through the humidity so hopefully they can finish up got one that is starting to now if it could get 3 or 4 more days would be great

3 Likes

Damn look at that frost :heart_eyes:
Thanks for a Chance!

@blowdout2269 I should actually make a press, seeing as I have everything but heat plates at my disposal. Now that I think about it, I’ve probably got an electric hydraulic pump with pressure gauge kicking around my shop. Might just break down and buy a set of heat plates, then just make everything else up at my shop.
My stoner self just never really thought about making one until I read your post, LOL

4 Likes

Thank you for the opportunity @3rdgengrower

2 Likes

I even made my own plates and wired the pid box

1 Like