4/20 Overgrow Event 2022 Edition [Winners announced]

Stay tuned, you will get the info how to participate in the event right here in the topic!

Or just check out this tag later: #overgrow420. It will show you all event topics.

20 Likes
14 Likes

At least I was not the only one who was confuzzed.

5 Likes

I am going to be out fishing on 4/20. I hope I get reception out there!

3 Likes

What are you fishing for?

1 Like

Don’t be afraid, you will still have a plenty of time to attend! Each giveaway will span multiple days.

8 Likes

Ignore this

1 Like

What is the link address to discord for this? I’m embarrassed to say how much time I’ve spent trying to solve the riddle of getting into this discord

3 Likes

Here is Joes post with the link in it.

2 Likes

Here is the Discord linky again… https://overgrow.com/discord

3 Likes

It’s nice to see so much enthusiasm for this extravaganza. I’m going to go ahead and allow myself to get excited for this one.

Thanks @LemonadeJoe and all of the sponsors. Sounds like a quality giveaway for the best place on the net! peace

5 Likes

Very excited for this event! This site rocks.

Thanks @LemonadeJoe!!!

Also happy holidays to anyone celebrating.

1 Like

Neat just got on discord!

1 Like

Smallmouth, crappie, walleye, and maybe a wiper or two.

1 Like

what is the time and date that we should be logged into discord so that we don’t miss the chance to win a prize?

I don’t know much about discord. I signed on, but don’t see anything

I’m there with you brother :joy:

1 Like

Once your in the OG channel on discord don’t be surprised you don’t see anything till you get verified as the regulars and others may not be around chatting.

1 Like

We are about to start with the first giveaway! Click #overgrow420 tag to list open giveaways!

I will also constantly update the first post in this topic to list available giveaways.

Giveaways will be presented in a form of raffle. Each accepted attendee will get a unique raffle ticket. We will offer free bonus ticket for seasoned and supporting members.

You can raise your chances to win any raffle by becoming our Supporter (either through Patreon or our local gateway).

The raffle will be open for attendance roughly 3-5 days. On Sunday 24th April, we will do real-time draw of the raffle tickets on our Discord channel. We will use Discord bot to draw the prizes with guaranteed fairness. Everyone is invited to attend on Discord.

24 Likes

Now opening #overgrow420 : Win a 2-ton press with ROSITEK [Open to 🇺🇸 only]

31 Likes