4/20 Overgrow Event 2022 Edition [Winners announced]

Thanks @LemonadeJoe can’t wait to see everyone who shows up!

7 Likes

Thanks to all sponsors and last but not least, a major thanks to @LemonadeJoe :pray: :hugs: Impressive work :clap: :clap: :clap:

8 Likes

Big thanks to all the sponsors, @LemonadeJoe and all the members here who make this such a great place to learn, have fun, and grow!!

I hope I can win one of those Tinymight Vapes :crossed_fingers:It looks so nice, and would save my lungs :triumph::crazy_face:

14 Likes

Thats gonna be an awesome week, thanks for setting this up @LemonadeJoe and to all the sponsors! Goodluck everyone!

6 Likes

A big thanks to @LemonadeJoe and the sponsors!

6 Likes

Very Cool @LemonadeJoe!! some great items there in that list!!!

Tnnx for putting it together and thank you to all the sponsors!!!

6 Likes

Wow mind blown!!! What a line up of giveaways! Someone’s been busy behind the scenes :slight_smile:

Thanks for putting this together @LemonadeJoe and a BIG shout out to all the sponsors involved thanks for making this a reality.

:peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Very nice giveaway @LemonadeJoe
22 more days to go till April 20th !

7 Likes

can’t wait for this, big thanks to @LemonadeJoe and of course all of the sponsors!

7 Likes

Wow thanks @LemonadeJoe , OG and all the sponsors.

5 Likes

super-trooper-mother-of-god (1)
This place just keeps getting better!
Thanks @LemonadeJoe and thanks to the members who make this place what it is.

12 Likes

I see some very happy members in the future here !!!

4 Likes

OG is the best! Thank you Joe for putting this together!

2 Likes

This should be a fun time indeed!

5 Likes

You shouldn’t have! :grin: This will be a fun birthday week. There are a few of us who share the same b’day on 4/20. I’m gonna see if I can come up with something to donate.

I’d say overall, it’s been a better year than the one before. And, I love spring. Thanks @LemonadeJoe. Sounds like a lot of fun. I’ll try and figure out something to give. peace :clap: :heart_eyes_cat: :green_heart: :100:

10 Likes

Sounds amazing!! Thanks for putting this together :raised_hands:t3:

5 Likes

A big shout out to @LemonadeJoe and our Sponsors for making “OG” a little bit more badass!
Much :heart: OG!

6 Likes

Big ups to all that put this together sounds like fun. :alien:

3 Likes

Wow! Looking forward to 420.:grinning:

4 Likes

Awwww sheet ! Keeping a look out for activity on this one :crazy_face: thanks Joe and all the sponsors !

5 Likes