4/20 Overgrow Event 2022 Edition [Winners announced]

OG is without a doubt nothing less than the best!!! :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:
@GMan you’re one more of these amazing OGers who, on his or her birthday, consider giving something to the community, yet you should be the one getting them :sweat_smile:
Ogenerosity to the core!!! We all appreciate it! Thank you! :hugs:

10 Likes

Awesome! And it starts on my B-day!

8 Likes

This site just keeps getting better😍
Thanks to all the mods and sponsors

5 Likes

Ooh exciting! 420 can’t come fast enough, amirite? :joy:

6 Likes

:clap: thanks @LemonadeJoe and the sponsors…

4 Likes

Holy shit!!! How awesome is this group of people. So thankful to be a part of this community. Thank you @LemonadeJoe for all you do for this community and a big thank you to the sponsors. To everyone else involved behind the scenes a big thank you as well.
Much love to the OG community.

2 Likes

Awesome @LemonadeJoe Looking forward to this!

2 Likes

mines 4/26 :grin:

3 Likes

I know @lefthandseeds is same as mine. Somebody else piped in last year and added one more. I can’t remember now.

I get a kick out of it. My town is small, like 8,000, and we have around 30+ dispensaries. So, everybody smokes and the young peeps who have to card me for beer always give me the, “4/20? No Way”! lol

3 Likes

How gifts will work for europeans?
Usual mail?

420!

Just hold tight @TastyCrop , information will be released in time. We are not even sure what prizes will ship where yet but all in good time :slight_smile:

8 Likes

That dabpress site looks like it’s got some real good value for your buck as far as I can tell from the pics and info in their shop page. Best I’ve come across, and a proper no-bullshit setup too, not with all them useless gauges n whatnot. Properly rated too, they tell you how many grams you should expect to reasonably press in one go, and they’re not too bad on the eyes either. Bit industrial looking but I like that. Better a sturdy simple minimalistic build than a stylish piece of crap that breaks the second year in.

7 Likes

This looks interesting… :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Ya man they are nice, I picked up a 6 ton bottle jack around Christmas, thing works great.
Yield is all about strain/phenotype and moisture level I’ve found. On my two best strains I put in 6 gram of flower and get 1.5 grams of rosin.

6 Likes

It smells green!!!

1 Like

Wouldn’t expect anything less here
:+1::facepunch::metal::muscle::v:

2 Likes

Sounds amazing

1 Like

Awesome event! Looking forward to it

1 Like

I Will be here 24/7 for anything you need Mr. LJ :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

This….Sounds like it is going to be an exciting event! :partying_face:

I’m glad it will be my first 4/20 here with all you exciting and wonderful folks on our annual holiday! :seedling:🪴

Huge “Thanks” to the Sponsors for their lovely contribution’s and time. :star_struck:

Standing Ovation :clap:t2: for @LemonadeJoe! Thanks for being the wonderful person you are. :blush:

8 Likes