4/20 Overgrow Event 2022 Edition [Winners announced]

i assume the sign-up will be later this month, yeah?

6 Likes

Yes, during the week 18th - 24th April

14 Likes

Woo hoooo. I’m in there like swimwear.

8 Likes

What, that’s awesome! Better than local spots.

2 Likes

Welcome Doc

If Your here this is the end of the road , the TOP of the Hill The best of the Best Cannabis Websites todate. :crossed_fingers:

10 Likes

The numbers next to the item links, are they quantity given away or something else?

4 Likes

That’s how many times the link has been visited.

3 Likes

LOL that would be awesome.

3 Likes

Woo hoo @LemonadeJoe this looks like a blast thank you

3 Likes

What a great opportunity!

Thanks to the sponsors and of course @LemonadeJoe for putting that up

Happy growing!

2 Likes

That sounds so Amazing @LemonadeJoe. Wow!! What a great event and all the Sponsor’s Donating Their Time, Product, and Vast Knowledge that’s sooo Cool. I hope to be a part of this as I’m stuck at home most of the time due to loss of front wheel bearing, Lol. This is going to be Fun.
Peace and Blessings to All!!
:v: :sunglasses: :pray:

6 Likes

I hope I move to level 2 in time to attend!!

8 Likes

Oh actually! Looks like I can reach TL2 after 4/20… I’m curious to know how much there is to win on the 23rd and 24th? Good luck to everyone (me included this time!)

4 Likes

Oh hell yeah!! Thanks for putting this on!

1 Like

Yeah , extract and smoke anything I am passionate about, sounds nice. :star_struck:

Hi @RatsboggleBiological, go to this thread and read more about it. You’d still have some time to crank on your time and usage of the site… who knows, you might just get to level 2. If I were you, I’d jump in and earn that damn level. Hope you can make it. See you.

9 Likes

ANOTHER GREAT GIVE-A-WAY !!! thanks “lemonade Joe”

3 Likes

Want to support site - have re-viewed my monies - now is my time to support OG ! This site need to continue !! continue to help fellow cultivators, ect and place to share and learn and maybe even get some seeds and make friends

5 Likes

Looks like in 3 days you will be a Level 2…
As long as you log in every day…

PARTY

7 Likes

Depending on this particular line (“visiting at least 15 days, not sequentially”) I should be able to get in on the week long celebration at the very end. Thanks for the link! With so many great sponsors and products, it’s hard not to get excited :smiley:

6 Likes