4/20 Overgrow Event 2022 Edition [Winners announced]

I approve… Daddy needs some new tan lines! Lol!

4 Likes

dibs!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Imagine if I won a vivosun or photontek light :joy:!

Sign me up :sunglasses::muscle:!

4 Likes

ROFL Dude I thought the same thing. AND I checked out some of their site and was like “WTF does religion have to do with this? How is it agnostic? Its just knowledge and information, no preaching / anti-preaching here” ROFL Looking forward to seeing what the courses offer, I may be an old dog, but I am always learning new tricks :smiley:

Hmm, just how many is a few? Cause 4/20 is gonna be good for all of OG :smiley: Some may have a little extra bonus to their day. But HOW can 4/20 not be a GREAT day for everybody on OG?!?!? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

10 Likes

You are correct Sir!
4/20 will be good for all of OG! LOL :green_heart::v:

5 Likes

We are very happy to have you!

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

Any day is a good day when its here at OG and on 420 lol

3 Likes

Nice event!
Wish everyone luck

7 Likes

Looks like another outstanding Overgrow Event coming up!

Much love and respect to all involved and of course the sponsors!! :heartbeat:

That LED needs to go into one of my tents… :wink: Ha

10 Likes

Count me in

4 Likes

This truly is going to be epic direction great sponsors and some great prices I can’t wait to get involved

11 Likes

Welcome and thanks for the support!!

4 Likes

Just seen this topic. Excited to participate :smiley:

4 Likes

Looks brilliant . Awesome job bud. :+1::sunglasses::australia::australia::australia::australia:

3 Likes

Dude, how bad do i want a microBIOMETER…or a Tinymight…ufff
pick me, please pick me. I’m that type of guy that will brag about my new toy on social media. I promise I’ll advertise it well all over social media…please

3 Likes

This should be fun! Thank you @LemonadeJoe and the OG crew for making this happen! I’ve been practicing at guessing numbers of seeds and golden eggs over at @Purple-N-Hairy’s SEEDurday thread, so everybody better look out. Ha!Ha!

11 Likes

Hi everyone! Doctor’s Choice is here :call_me_hand:t2: Thx @LemonadeJoe for your trust and invitation :pray:
This is an honor to be part of such a fantastic event :pray: Se ya guys :wink:

26 Likes

Glad to have ya here bud! Welcome to OG! :pray:

Keep fighting the good fight :evergreen_tree: :green_heart: :evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

Welcome to the OG community @Doctors_Choice good to have you onboard

7 Likes

Welcome to OG @Doctors_Choice , great to have you here with us and thanks for sponsoring this event. I see in the OP that you are the creator of lowrider? That is pretty amazing, thanks for your contributions that have benefited us all :v:

11 Likes