5 Gallon Bubble Magic Extraction Machine v2.0

Anyone ever use one of these?

My hydro store has one for $150

Thinking of trying one. Couldnt find many reviews online.

4 Likes

I’d run it by JoeCrowe to get his input… :thinking:
The price is good.

Cheers
G

1 Like

look up portable washing machines on amazon/ebay. exact same machine minus the cannabis related marketing/branding, and much cheaper
they work well enough with regular cleaning and a couple minor modifications

4 Likes

i bought mine from amazon, bubble guy kit i believe.

I love this thing fyi. couldn’t be easier. and less than $150.

10 Likes

look for cheaper :slight_smile:
:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

I have the RV camper washer. It was half price of the "Bubble Machine ". Only difference are the knobs.
Works great! I also use a zipper bag in mine and “Bubble Bags”.

4 Likes

Weird question, since I’ve never used a machine.

Does the drum get resiny?

I dont believe it would as trics are hydrophobic so they shouldnt stick to anything as long as its wet.

3 Likes

I have not used my machine a lot but it is not resiny yet. It has a distinct smell after use but that goes away after a short while.

I have this too. Very easy to use.

1 Like

I know you’re looking for a washing machine @SquirtleSquad, but id personally look into some good dry sifting screens. If you plan on pressing the kief/hash, I think you get a far superior product than using a water extraction method.

3 Likes

@BDGrows Would using dry ice be considered dry sifting or wet?

1 Like

I want to say dry because the dry ice is sublimating and therefore no liquid is coming in contact with the plant material. When I say dry sift, I mean moving your frozen material over screens of different microns and then collecting the remaining product. Dry ice works great, but it seems like if it gets too cold, you start to get more and more contaminants from the dry ice freezing the plant material too much.

3 Likes

Yeah it does. When you use dry ice you start in one spot shaking and slowly move along the surface because the more you shake the more contaminants come through. So you want to be able to separate it when it starts going green. Dry sift over screens would give the best quality as far as i understand it for sure. Then the next best quality would be ice water hash then lowest would be dry ice hash. Although the first few shakes from the dry ice runs does give some delicious product but then it starts to degrade.
However, if you are going to do live resin then ice water hash would trump them all. Live weed is best (from what i have been told) and you cant dry sift live weed.

2 Likes

I always thought you could cut a plant then freeze it and just dry sift it right after its been frozen and its still considered live resin?

1 Like

Ok cool. There you go. I imagined it wouldn’t work. That would also be very high quality.

1 Like

Facebook Marketplace! I got the washer for $35. Bubbledude bags off amazon. I think I’m in for a whole $50.

1 Like

I use mine often. I like it. :+1::seedling:

2 Likes

I didn’t have any residue sticking around. cleaned out really easily.

2 Likes

Do you press your bubble hash or smoke it old skool? @ReikoX

1 Like