Bubble machine review

Hi OG’S
Just purchased the Bubble Bag Dude 5.5 gallon
Bubble hash Machine from amazon it came with a zipper work bag and also purchased A set of bags by zen hydro ( very good quality for the price )
Well here it goes
8 ozs of trim ,small bud and medium size buds and stems frozen
Broken up in to 2 batches will run 3 cycles each
Today’s pics are from only 4 oz I’ll finish it tomorrow
I find it very easy to do with this machine and if I was doing this by hand I wouldn’t have done 3 cycles
Pics

•Packaging was very good not miss handled in shipping
• written material only explains how to wash small batches of clothes
• videos on line very informative ( a must before you start )

When you start have on hand
20 lbs of ice
Spray bottle ( clean and manage hash in the bags while gathering It up )
Tips
Keep machine up on a table ( Easy for draining the unit
Do not over fill -the combination of weed water and ice Should not be higher then the low level ( water will back up out of the drain hose otherwise)
L for lower level and the H for high are very difficult to find ( location by drain hose ) use black marker to mark very hard to see had to use a flashlight to fine it )
Don’t over fill the zipper bag ( small batches tend to yield better )
Pack bag with ice and weed
TIE THE ZIPPER BAG CLOSED
Use COLD water
Allow the weed to sit in the machine With ice and water for 15 minutes before you start ( re hydrate) Should be 36 degrees Fahrenheit for best results
Run for 15 minutes each cycle ( run 3 times drain and clean bags each time .
Clean bags as you are finished each cycle in cold water ( don’t let it dry dirty it’s much easier)

I’ll post the weight as soon as it dries

Paps
all not sure if this is in the right area I am sure someone will let me know

20 Likes

The GrowFAQ are now like the Bermudas Triangle, everything disappears on it search|nullxnull, just kidding, thanks for sharing … :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Do you find it saves THAT much labor and time though? On a half elbow 5 gallon bubble run I only spend maybe 15-20 actual minutes hand mixing makes the arms a bit sore I guess.

3 Likes

Yes I’m with vernal sore arms , I’ve converted to a paint stirrer on a variable drill run at slow speed (less green more blonde)I also will do 3 washes of 400 grams per batch with good results.

4 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior. @vernal
I do fine it much less effort and no stress on the back hell more time to smoke :crazy_face:

@George the Bermuda Triangle I think I smoked that I am like my threat lost forever :joy:
Thanks for stopping by

8 Likes

You’ve got that right definitely a back breaker impossible to do more than 1 run of 3 washes.

Also hard on the wrists shaking the bags to force the water through them .

4 Likes

Ok results from the first 1/2

5 Likes

First time using these bags

A little more money but they are easy to use and clean up well
And so far good yield

2 Likes

2nd half of the original 8 oz now completed

Weight looks similar is we shall see

And a few pics of what went on

I really like this machine with a good set of bags the yield is much better then the old bucket and drill with a mixer and paddle

Any questions please don’t hesitate

I’ll post picks when I start the finishing process
I do follow frenchie cannoli method so
I all ready know some of you disagree but to each there own
Peace
Paps

6 Likes