TEMU budget bubble hash for the lazy grower

Temu Budget Bubble Hash

In order to bolster the Chinese economy somewhat and contribute to the worldwide slave labour market I thought I would visit that grand emporium of cheap crap that is most likely to end up in a landfill near you, TEMU.
I should stress they have not endorsed this review nor have they acknowledged my rather grandiose contribution I have made to the Chinese Yen by making such a purchase.

I also need to add a warning and disclaimer

The products shown in this review are likely, very, very likely to contain HUGE AMOUNTS OF CHINESIUM more than 100% in most cases. As anyone who has ever eaten crayons knows CHINESIUM is produced through the the sweat, tears and hunger of tiny, possibly ginger, children. CHINESIUM has been at the forefront of countless domestic, industrial and bicycle related injuries and DEATHS. It has also been linked to collapsing economies in the West, cancer and should not be swallowed.
In order to mitigate against the horrific harms caused by CHINESIUM the products are very, very cheap and dangerous. Which for me is a win win situation.

Ingredients
Chinese collapsible camping,bicycle,bedsit washing machine ÂŁ20
Chinese bubble bags (appear much bigger in the picture) ÂŁ12
Chinese made zipable work bag for weed ÂŁ1.50
38 grams of tosh weed weighed in millilitres for precision
Bag of Ice
4 litres spring water from the source of the Nile
Tiny piece of hose cut from neighbours brake pipe (must be from the neighbours, not the nasty one)

I will let the pictures do the word stuff. Looks a banging bit of bubble, very clean. God bless China and all who sail in her.

36 Likes

What’s the price of all this equipment tho vs American green tax price hike?

4 Likes

“huge amounts of Chinesium” made me laugh way more than it should have :rofl:

this is sick. Love it.

11 Likes

Awwwww! :hugs: :blush: Look at those cute little bubble bags! Hmmm… almost child size. I Imagine the poor little buggers working in a Chinese bubble hash encampment. :rofl:

9 Likes

@tresbundles I share your dream of a Chinese bubble hash encampment/containment camp.

4 Likes

How big are those bags? are they even 1 gallon? love how they made them look normal sized in the pictures.

2 Likes

I think 1 gallon is optimistic but they do make my buds look massive.

9 Likes

DAMN i was so giggity over the Chinesium joke I didn’t realize the bags were so tiny.

Those are a pretty dope size for someone like me who barely even has any scrap material between harvests. I never could justify getting the standard 5gal bags

7 Likes

@RookieBuds its much easier working with these tiny bags vs the 5 gallon ones. Im just growing weed for myself so these are ideal to run trim or an oz or two of buds.

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

I mean absolutely no disrespect when I say this, I totally hear you on that whole setup being the right size for a small producer, I just can’t get this thought out of my head:

That is the most adorable little bubble hash setup I’ve ever fuckin seen!

Again no salt, no shade, no disrespect! Cool find!

12 Likes

Yes and yes. :rofl:

Nice write up @jesuswearsflares :+1:t2:

6 Likes

That’s a neat little washing machine !
It all seems to work as advertised .
Looks like you have hash on the side of your bags, use water to form the pile of trichs in the center of the screen before you flip and scrape to make the job easier .

3 Likes

I recently picked up one of these tiny washing machines for $3 on an auction. My problem is I don’t have a work bag small enough, so this is awesome. I wish I could get a workbag for $1.50. I won’t be ordering from temu, I put it on my phone and then read the article online about how its all a ploy to hack your phone and deleted it. I guess wish and alibaba are safer but i dunno.

2 Likes

@Greenup Yea I dont use a phone I ordered on my computer, you can get a similar bag on ebay for similar price. Search “Mesh Laundry Bag Set, Zippered Clothes Washing Bag, Washing Machine Protective Bag”

2 Likes

Do you think the bubble bags would actually fit properly on a one gallon bucket?

1 Like

That would depend on the dimensions, the diameter of the bags opening is 15cm if that helps, so ideally a 13-14 wide bucket.

2 Likes

Love this! Awesome

2 Likes

Been looking at a full mesh version of these on aliexpress for awhile now. I’m small scale so I’d only use Bubble bags maybe yearly

1 Like

Love this
I kinda want a set of tiny bags now lol

1 Like