50 Bomb Seeds to be won at The Vault

We have an urgent riveting situation that involves 5 seeds of yet another ‘RUNTZ’ strain.

7 Likes

I ve never tried bomb seeds. I’d love to grow the thc bomb auto for sure!
@Bobgrows @blowdout2269 @emeraldgreen @carty @lzboy @luxton @FirstCavApache64 @natea @thceed @ohno555 @sincitytoker

10 Likes

Berrybomb looks fantastic @The_Vault_Team to try! Thanks for another incredible giveaway :+1:
Hey growchacho’s these guys kick ass and good luck to all :seedling:
Thx for the tag @420noob :+1:
@chronix @Til_Valhalla @Coffin_Dodger @JustTieflingThings @jamMAKEcan @ShiskaberrySavior @Sintax

9 Likes

I have not yet had the chance to grow and Bomb sea, but THC Fritters (fem) sounds awesome!

Thanks for the chance!

Edit: Oops! And thanks for the tag @420noob :grin::metal:

4 Likes

I never hoida bomb seeds. THC Fritter and THC Fritter auto both look like the :bomb:!

3 Likes

I didn’t know bomb seeds was still going🤷 I’d be interest in the cherry bomb if that strain is still going but that was like (2016-17 ish)

4 Likes

Haven’t tried any Bomb strains, but that THC Fritters looks TOO good. I hope for the chance to try these, thank you!

4 Likes

If you’re looking for a runtz bomb hybrid check out the canal street runtz cut by pcg. They took the THC bomb by bomb seeds and crossed it pre64 runtz. Haven’t grown her but have sampled the buds. Phenomenal bag appeal, fruit candy terps and a compact structure that finishes in 9w. It’s a cut aimed for deps growers but I’d imagine it bangs indoor as well.

5 Likes

I have 1000000 beans and I don’t think any of them are the “BOMB” Go figure.

10 Likes

That Skittlzz Gum feminized looks :star_struck: amazing…

3 Likes

I’ve been growing for variety this season, and I’ve never grown your genetics. Would love any of them to add to my garden.

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag @LzBoy … I have never tried any of bomb seeds. But i sure would like to try the gorilla bomb.:muscle:.:muscle:.
Thanks for sure an amazing opportunity @The_Vault_Team .:trophy:.:trophy:.

4 Likes

Loads of great entries folks! Keep them coming - we appreciate it :wink: :boom::boom::boom:

6 Likes

THC Bomb! Man that’s been a while I grew them.

3 Likes

For me, “CHERRY BOMB” went to the Head of The Class, graduated with High Honors!!! Your Company “knows their stuff”, for sure. Continued success, take care, stay safe and, be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I’ve not had and experience growing Bomb seeds yet but I’d love to give THC Fritters Auto a try for sure. :v:

3 Likes

Yeah sounds good, I’ve not grown any bomb seeds but I’d like to try zkittles gum.

3 Likes

Thank you @The_Vault_Team for another giveaway and the chance to win some Bomb Seed. I havent grown any Bomb seeds as yet and I want to try autos again so THC Fritters Auto sounds the “Bomb”.

2 Likes

Never tried bomb seeds yet.
That THC FRITTERS AUTOFLOWER and REG look very nice. I’d like to try either of those.

2 Likes

never have tried bomb seeds that i remember, possibly had a single freebie at one point.

The fritter autos would be interesting to try

2 Likes